Build an AR contest! Would appreciate your vote... "LIKE"

Really not sure where this should go so I'll start here. Mods please relocate to the appropriate location if necessary.

Entered a design an AR-15 contest and need your "vote". If you have a moment take a look and if willing please "LIKE" my design. Have to be in top 100 for "Likes" then judged on the merit of the design style and quality, description, and adherence to theme which is "Modern Musket"

http://www.gunstruction.net/gallery-image/?id=4913

Only one day left! Appreciate any support I can muster from the gang.

-lShawnl

No attitude in my end. Someone's a troll. If you like what I did, vote for me. If not, vote for another. Vote for several, whatever. It's a firearm contest, so it is we gun enthusiast that would have any opinion at all. I'm simply spreading the word about the contest and asking for your consideration. Suit yourself.

I voted to do you a solid. But if I could, I'd take 20 votes off, because of that goofy starfish mag. Seriously, ditch that.

Yeah! The star is extra strange but being in NJ I couldn't include most of the mags available for selection. Winner gets the rifle they designed and so rules state you must be able to own what you build. Thanks to those that gave me a vote. Take a look at some of the others, especially most recent. I'm sure those ties could use some help if you see one you fancy.

- - - Updated - - -

God helps those who ask for help from others!

Back
Top Bottom