Buffalo Wild Wings

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Went to the Saugus BWW,I got a burger my wife tried a combo plate of some kind Burger was good but my wife was noy impressed with her meal. As far as the TVs go,TVs over the urinals no one is that much of a sports nut. Might try the one in Danvers on my own before a movie.

dlarge

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Wen to the Saugus BWW,I got a burger my wife tried a combo plate of some kind Burger was good but my wife was noy impressed with her meal. As far as the TVs go,TVs over the urinals no one is that much of a sports nut.
You complainin' about the TVs over the urinal? WTF?

;-)

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
You complainin' about the TVs over the urinal? WTF?

;-)
Yep,I'm not you're typical New Englander. As I've stated in the past I'm not a sports fan,went to BWW to try out a new place to eat. Wall to wall tv's ok,tvs in men's room you'll end up pissin' on your shoes.

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I ate at the BWW in Burlington Vermont two months ago with my brother and nephews.
IMHO, the food sucked.
All of it.
The calamari, the wings, and even the fries.
Granted nobody puked, but I won't go into one voluntarily again.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
I dont mind Buffalo Wild Wings. They have one close to where I live. The food is decent for bar food, they show tons of games/shows and the prices are decent.

The wait staff has been hit or miss, and the food always goes right through me, though.

chinalfr

NES Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
You ever try Ker's Winghouse in Orlando? I think theres a few of them, pretty much a blatant rip off of Hooters but the wings are 10x better, the girls too.
Thx for the info. That will be something I'll try on my next visit to Orlando area.

---
- Sent from my broken iPhone.

cekim

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nah, I tried to stay away from Orlando. Too much of a Stepford/New World Order feel to that town.
[laugh]

Deed restricted communities, manicured medians and crack dens living side-by-side (well, they hide them off the main roads anyway).

The nosy neighboring is strong with that area - as is the random crime owing to the scattering of "most dangerous neighborhoods in America," amongst the gated golfing communities.

atmay

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
we had a small meet at the one in fitchburg. just a few NESers drinking beers before noon. no big deal. [laugh]
I'm surprised no one's posted any of the pictures yet [laugh]

Food, IMO, was typical chain fare. Some of the sauces were spicy, but not terribly flavorful. But, they had draft Guinness, so I was always happy.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
[laugh]

Deed restricted communities, manicured medians and crack dens living side-by-side (well, they hide them off the main roads anyway).

The nosy neighboring is strong with that area - as is the random crime owing to the scattering of "most dangerous neighborhoods in America," amongst the gated golfing communities.
20 Cameras at every stoplight...

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I saw this image posted on reddit today. Anyone know if there is a similar sign in the MA locations?
Probably one of those states where signage is binding - like NC. Based on this I'm sure if signs in MA held any weight they would do this too. Looks like another stupid corporate blanket policy.

Hey look it works - TN has legally binding signage, and their BWW are safe - oh wait...
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/9...in-crowded-buffalo-wild-wings?redirected=true

Police are still trying to figure out how the gunman got past the sign.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If signs like those stopped people from doing things, we wouldn't have illegal immigrants right, right? Hello? Common sense are you there?

Edit: I like the Honey BBQ sauce.

Shark_Cage

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
not to derail this thread, but it seems to have become a "good wing" thread.

The best wings I've EVER had.....BUFF's Pub in Newton. It's on Washington St where it meets the pike (across from the old applebees/hotel)
+1
Buff's Pub has the best wings around. In my opinion better than Hooters.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
You ever try Ker's Winghouse in Orlando? I think theres a few of them, pretty much a blatant rip off of Hooters but the wings are 10x better, the girls too.

We went to the Winghouse in Kississimmeeeeemmmeeememessssiimssemmee. I thought that the wings were VERY good. Yes, much better than Hooters...and the girls there had painted on Football Jersies...it was a sight to see. I'd go back. I also like that it was buy a beer, get a beer free..

Top Bottom