• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buffalo Bore .40 S&W

MassPete

NES Member
Buffalo Bore 40 S&W OUTDOORSMAN Std Pressure Low Flash Pistol and Handgun Ammo..

Can't find this anywhere. Wondering if anyone can help me find this ammo, if it still exists.. Willing to buy 10-20 rounds if someone has some sitting in the safe. Hiking up in Bear country and only have access to a .40 cal and some Bear spray. PM if you can help. Thanks...

Are you opposed to ordering it online? Or is this something you need by this weekend?

For those that ship to Mass, The shipping is crazy expensive. Almost more than the $1.00 per round. Not available at TargetSports.

Cabelas in Hartford has it in 10mm, 357, 44 and 45... Nothing in .40. Thought I would give this a shot and ask you guys... Thanks....

you can always slide a KKM 357Sig barrel in your .40 and shoot .357Sig, which is also a potent round

For those that ship to Mass, The shipping is crazy expensive. Almost more than the $1.00 per round. Not available at TargetSports.

Cabelas in Hartford has it in 10mm, 357, 44 and 45... Nothing in .40. Thought I would give this a shot and ask you guys... Thanks....
One vendor has it in stock ($26.99) and you just missed their free shipping on $49+ orders the other day. They will probably offer it again soon as it seems like a weekly offer.

Just curious why the BUffalo ammo?
The one you list is really nothing special .
There trick is using lead cast bullet to get more velocity over FMJ
This is something that would drive me to reload

Im on the thinking , if all you have is a 40 for a woods walk I would get the heaviest , fastest bullet in stock non hollow point- . Go to range check my “O shit bear“ zero and head out

Back
Top Bottom