• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Buckle up America, cause the Clintons are back

The scary thing about that skit is that it was made by the people who worship Hillary and want her to be the next President.

I'd like Condi Rice as the first female power house, she's smart enough to lead us.

The scary thing about that skit is that it was made by the people who worship Hillary and want her to be the next President.

Those skits are tame compared what they did to Palin. Hillary is an old hag who looks like that star wars emperor.

Those skits are tame compared what they did to Palin. Hillary is an old hag who looks like that star wars emperor.

The hag who took the pic of McCain for the cover shot should do the same to the Hag.

Skulen iz besd lefd tu teechuz.

You guys need to stop worrying, she can never win the White House, not now. Maybe 7 years ago. Too much baggage, too old - Americans never elect someone old and ugly. And many women won't vote for a female. Sure young liberal women will, but they are already voting Democrat.

I agree, but still, I find it bizarre that they joke about the woman being a felon, incompetent, and corrupt, but this is who they want to be President.

How in God's name could anyone consider voting for her for president? Seriously? And yet they will.

I hope Trey Gowdy tears her apart.

No one in their right mind would run for POTUS. If you have THAT kind of leadership skills you're raking in the dough in private business. That's why we're left with "clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right" for POTUS

You guys need to stop worrying, she can never win the White House, not now. Maybe 7 years ago. Too much baggage, too old - Americans never elect someone old and ugly. And many women won't vote for a female. Sure young liberal women will, but they are already voting Democrat.

I pray your right...But I fear your wrong! The same people that came out and voted for Obama will come out for Hillary. Most remember the "Clinton" days as good times...She will run with that. A ton of woman will side with her...For the same reason black people who never voted sided with Barry (hip,trendy & she's a women). What are the republicans going to do? Come out and offer jobs to a nation who doesn't want to work? There are to many people who vote for a living now and that's what democrats do...They provide for the takers...Not the makers. Todays main stream media will snuff out any good republican contenders. This is gonna be an easy run for Hillary.

The media is gonna explain that the Ben Ghazi guy your hearing about is radical extremist related to ted cruz!

I fear we will never see a conservative president again.

I pray your right...But I fear your wrong! The same people that came out and voted for Obama will come out for Hillary. Most remember the "Clinton" days as good times...She will run with that. A ton of woman will side with her...For the same reason black people who never voted sided with Barry (hip,trendy & she's a women). What are the republicans going to do? Come out and offer jobs to a nation who doesn't want to work? There are to many people who vote for a living now and that's what democrats do...They provide for the takers...Not the makers. Todays main stream media will snuff out any good republican contenders. This is gonna be an easy run for Hillary.

The media is gonna explain that the Ben Ghazi guy your hearing about is radical extremist related to ted cruz!

I would concur with you. I'm glad I'm too old to care and my kids will have to deal with the political landscape just like we did back in the day. Welcome to the new America folks.

Obama was something new and fresh (as well as young, male and good looking) for these people - they came out in droves at the prospect of a black president.

First female president won't be nearly as strong a draw, couple with the fact she's the opposite of new and fresh.

All the Republicans need to do is produce a candidate who runs on the economy, instead of abortion, anti-gay rights and religion. I know, seems an impossible task.

PS I fear YOU are right. :(

I hate how hitlery makes fun of the fact that she should have had "two" phones and "two" email accounts. so while she makes jokes about it the people who support her are either too stupid or don't care she committed federal crimes. And why isn't congress pursuing charges against her. WTF!!!!

Everywhere I see this announced I look at the comments below the story. Looks like a lot of Democrats are planning to hold their nose and vote for her. Not too many people are actually singing her praises.

Mostly I see the usual false choice presented in the comments: if you don't vote for candidate X (the anointed establishment candidate of Party A) then you're just helping candidate y (the "opposition" anointed establishment candidate of Party B) to win.

Most remember the "Clinton" days as good times...She will run with that. A ton of woman will side with her...For the same reason black people who never voted sided with Barry (hip,trendy & she's a women). What are the republicans going to do? Come out and offer jobs to a nation who doesn't want to work?

I'm a woman and I am definitely not voting for Hillary. The problem I see is that of the field of candidates they all suck. I'd hate to miss an election, but the way things are I might throw away my vote on a 3rd party or worse just sit it out and deal with consequences and aftermath.

She is going to win, I don't see how she doesn't at this point. There are no good repub candidates to beat her. This has been setup for the last few years, with all the dems running on equal rights for women campaigns and creating this new war on women idea. What better way to show we have progressed than to elect a female pres? Does it really even matter anymore anyhow, they are all in it together to fleece the public for as much as they can and accumulate as much power and wealth as they can, whoever gets in is going to do the same thing!

Back
Top Bottom