BUCK KNIVES THREAD!

So, back to BUCKs...

I ordered this Nickel & Indigo wood off eBay 3 days ago. @timbo got me really turned on about it and after a little research and the chance that this limited run may not last much longer...
I caved and bought it. Plus, this is a drop point which is also a little rarer and is a really nice blade on these American Classics...

If I get a color similar (or deeper than this,) I will be very happy...

1608419190987.png

Nice leather sheath also, not the nylon...

1608419238845.png

So, back to BUCKs...

I ordered this Nickel & Indigo wood off eBay 3 days ago. @timbo got me really turned on about it and after a little research and the chance that this limited run may not last much longer...
I caved and bought it. Plus, this is a drop point which is also a little rarer and is a really nice blade on these American Classics...

View attachment 424951

View attachment 424952
So I got mine the other day...not quite as blue as I was hoping for but it's still a very nice knife. Mine is a 112 and drop point. I doubt it will ever become an EDC. I'll probably keep it in the box it was shipped in and put it with the rest of my collection.

Last edited:
Also eyeballing this 110 for after New Years... Need to take a slight break and let my Accountant take a breather. [rofl2]

View attachment 424954

I was eyeballing a US Navy commemorative as well but I think, like you, I'm going to let my CC take a breather. I paid it off tonight...my wife takes care of the finances though this CC is mine but she still needs to know how much to put in the ledger. Eventually the truth must be known :(. She didn't say anything when I gave her the balance. I think it helped that I told her no more extra spendage for a while...

I was eyeballing a US Navy commemorative as well but I think, like you, I'm going to let my CC take a breather. I paid it off tonight...my wife takes care of the finances though this CC is mine but she still needs to know how much to put in the ledger. Eventually the truth must be known :(. She didn't say anything when I gave her the balance. I think it helped that I told her no more extra spendage for a while...
Lol. I hear ya. I do get a little FOMO when it comes to knives though. One minute there are plenty of a particular model, next thing you know, they are discontinued and are now on eBay for 3X the cost... :mad:

Lol. I hear ya. I do get a little FOMO when it comes to knives though. One minute there are plenty of a particular model, next thing you know, they are discontinued and are now on eBay for 3X the cost... :mad:
FOMO...story of my life it seems sometimes.

So, back to BUCKs...

View attachment 424951

View attachment 424952
The nickel silver is premium imo. Plus you don’t get the brass smell on your hands. Very nice.

I know it's not a Buck knife per se', but look what I found....coffee sure tastes good in it. :cool:

I missed out on these when they first came out a few years ago for a short time (2017) but found one on line recently. They're not very common...
1608579852400.png

Last edited:
Also eyeballing this 110 for after New Years... Need to take a slight break and let my Accountant take a breather. [rofl2]

View attachment 424954
This is a super sweet knife! I checked on it and they only made 250. Most sellers only have 2 or 3 left. When they’re gone they’re gone. I suggest you hurry and buy one long before the new year as I think they will be gone.

I found a mini Pakistani 110, while cleaning out the house. [laugh]
96296C49-A643-47E5-9A87-F73017104447.jpeg47F08BCC-E341-4785-B4A4-3C681F03A51B.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a super sweet knife! I checked on it and they only made 250. Most sellers only have 2 or 3 left. When they’re gone they’re gone. I suggest you hurry and buy one long before the new year as I think they will be gone.
I snagged one on eBay. There were only 2 left (now 1) and 1 left on Amazon at $115.30 plus tax. (no other vendors show "In Stock)

At a 250 Limited Edition production run, these knives should appreciate quickly. And it is super sweet looking...

1608655727008.png

M
I snagged one on eBay. There were only 2 left (now 1) and 1 left on Amazon at $115.30 plus tax. (no other vendors show "In Stock)

At a 250 Limited Edition production run, these knives should appreciate quickly. And it is super sweet looking...

View attachment 425946
i bought one from Dead Wood Knives. Do you know who made these? Was it a Buck deal or an aftermarket knife shop?

M

i bought one from Dead Wood Knives. Do you know who made these? Was it a Buck deal or an aftermarket knife shop?
Aftermarket shop. Here is the Writeup for mine:

"It is new and never been used, re-sharpened or carried. It is 4 3/4 inches long (closed for folding knives) and weighs approximately 7.4 ounces. The blade material is 420HC Stainless Steel etched with "USA" and "God Bless America". The handle is smooth Macassar Ebony Diamond Wood etched with "God Bless America". The Brass Bolsters are etched with Stars and Decorative Scrollwork. It comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This knife is presented with Genuine Black Leather Belt Sheath. (Note: Custom knives are warrantied by the artist, not by Buck.)

Aftermarket shop. Here is the Writeup for mine:

"It is new and never been used, re-sharpened or carried. It is 4 3/4 inches long (closed for folding knives) and weighs approximately 7.4 ounces. The blade material is 420HC Stainless Steel etched with "USA" and "God Bless America". The handle is smooth Macassar Ebony Diamond Wood etched with "God Bless America". The Brass Bolsters are etched with Stars and Decorative Scrollwork. It comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. This knife is presented with Genuine Black Leather Belt Sheath. (Note: Custom knives are warrantied by the artist, not by Buck.)
Do you know the actual shop who did the work? I looked but couldn’t find it?

I’m betting these are made by Buck. I see all kinds of LE Bucks on eBay and they look to all be made by Buck?

Last edited:
Do you know the actual shop who did the work? I looked but couldn’t find it?

I’m betting these are made by Buck. I see all kinds of LE Bucks on eBay and they look to all be made by Buck?
I have an email out to the vendor about the artist and shop that did the work. When I get a reply I will update it here.
~Enbloc

Also, got a "shipped" notice from Knoxville...

Think that is where Deadwood knives is also. (may be the same company using different names. (which isn't altogether unheard of)

I have an email out to the vendor about the artist and shop that did the work. When I get a reply I will update it here.
~Enbloc

Hi Enbloc,

Thanks for checking on that. The custom work is done in house by us. We are always happy to answer any questions for you, so please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. Have a very Merry Christmas and we hope to hear from you again soon!

Sincerely,
Robert

I now, have an email out to them (Digital Freaks Knives) to see if they are the same shop under a different name. (Deadwood Knives)

Last edited:
I now, have an email out to them (Digital Freaks Knives) to see if they are the same shop under a different name. (Deadwood Knives)
I just got a response back from Deadwood Knives. Those are the people I bought mine from. According to them they are responsible for the custom work on the knife. Seems a little odd that they don’t mention that on their own web site or Amazon or eBay or anywhere else I saw it for sale? Must not be very proud of their work? Mystery solved.

I just got a response back from Deadwood Knives. Those are the people I bought mine from. According to them they are responsible for the custom work on the knife. Seems a little odd that they don’t mention that on their own web site or Amazon or eBay or anywhere else I saw it for sale? Must not be very proud of their work? Mystery solved.

Being vague, may help buyers think that the knives are from BUCK's Custom Shop. I bought on looks, not because it may have come out of their shop.
Because they sold out so quickly, shows that the general public has interest in these knifes. Even if they don't... I do. [smile]

Our two companies must be the same, using different names to target different Markets. I'll let you know what number I get of the 250...

View attachment 425946
Damn you guys! [banghead]

I just bought the last one on ebay from digital freaks...I'm not usually one for buying a knife I will never potentially use but this one was too pretty to pass up.

I could've bought a nice Garand with the money I've spent on knives in the past 3-4 months...I guess I can rest in the fact that I don't need to buy ammo for these things.

Merry Christmas to all you Buckheads!!!

Lol. We're starting a club...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Oh, and I got my Nickel & Indigo 110 in today. It is fantastic and on the darker side of the Blues I've seen. Very happy!
~Enbloc

Lol. We're starting a club...

Merry Christmas to all of you!

Oh, and I got my Nickel & Indigo 110 in today. It is fantastic and on the darker side of the Blues I've seen. Very happy!
~Enbloc
Yeah, mine is on the darker side too...I still owe this thread a picture of mine...I've just been wicked busy the past few days. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can take one and post it up. My lighting stuff is all in storage since the move in September. Hopefully the colors will render true. I can always run it through Lightroom or Photoshop if things are off a bit, I guess.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom