• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BUAS

kimmie1911

NES Member
Thank you all for coming out today. And thank you snow gods for holding off. Scores are up now in multiple places! If you go to the new NE section web site, it will give you links. And, I finally figured out how to add the much loved 'combined scores' to the web site. Thanks for the tutorial MLAboss. I just wish I was more computer literate.[sad2] Any way, go here - http://www.uspsa-ne.org/ and click on the Matches tab. Click on Boston Urban Action Shooters and then click on 'more details'. There will be attachments which are the combined match and stage results.

See you next month!

Thanks for a fun match again Donna and all. Pearl Street Station and the match made for great day... although the discussion topics at lunch were... interesting. Next reg tonight at midnight again? [smile]

Thanks for a fun match again Donna and all. Pearl Street Station and the match made for great day... although the discussion topics at lunch were... interesting. Next reg tonight at midnight again? [smile]

12:01 to be exact. But, I bet the conversations we were having with Curt on Stage 3 were WAY more interesting than yours - lol - got to keep you away from the coffee Curt!

And a big thanks from me also for all you folks that put these shoots on & the folks doing the scoring.

A question on the scoring though, what was stage one and what was stage 2, 3 & 4 on the scores ?
The web page lists them as "Stage 1 - Stage 2" and "Stage 3 - Stage 4" and the last ones
listed as "Stage 4 - Stage 1"
I may be is a cold med stupor but I'm confused ?

(Stage 4) Stage 1 was the first one set up in the larger range, the scores reflect the longest times, and had a possible 135 stage points.
(Stage 1) Stage 2 was the first one set up in the smaller range, and had a possible 110 stage points.
(Stage 2) Stage 3 was the freestyle, strong hand, week hand one, and had a possible 80 stage points.
Payne's Pain was of course the classifier.

I think thats how it went, I'm more confused now....

[video=youtube_share;Q_gQG7qlvWo]http://youtu.be/Q_gQG7qlvWo[/video]

And a big thanks from me also for all you folks that put these shoots on & the folks doing the scoring.

A question on the scoring though, what was stage one and what was stage 2, 3 & 4 on the scores ?
The web page lists them as "Stage 1 - Stage 2" and "Stage 3 - Stage 4" and the last ones
listed as "Stage 4 - Stage 1"
I may be is a cold med stupor but I'm confused ?

If you think YOU'RE confused........... there is a serious learning curve with Practiscore and I am a serious computer dummy, lol. Anyway, the second stage listed is the correct one. So - Stage 1 is Stage 2, Stage 3 is stage 4, and so on and so on and so on..........

If you think YOU'RE confused........... there is a serious learning curve with Practiscore and I am a serious computer dummy, lol. Anyway, the second stage listed is the correct one. So - Stage 1 is Stage 2, Stage 3 is stage 4, and so on and so on and so on..........

I think the steel is missing on stage 2/ stage 3. It was 8 paper, 3 steel, for 19 shots/95 points. The results show 16/80.

Thanks for giving all of us a place to shoot in the winter. I had a great time at the match. It's so much nicer having two ranges and ventilation and lights that work.

I think the steel is missing on stage 2/ stage 3. It was 8 paper, 3 steel, for 19 shots/95 points. The results show 16/80.

Thanks for giving all of us a place to shoot in the winter. I had a great time at the match. It's so much nicer having two ranges and ventilation and lights that work.

Oh Good Lord!!!!! I think you're right [crying][crying][crying] Expect an new update from USPSA tonite after I fix it. Again.....

On 2nd thought - I'm not going to bother changing it. Just like the Palm, Practiscore defaults to steel being hit and you only have to enter steel NOT hit. So, obviously everyone hit all the steel or someone would have noticed that steel was missing during scoring when they went to enter a miss. It won't affect the scores as far as who places where so at this point, lesson learned and I'll pay closer attention next time.

True. And for those that don't know, our club code is NE24. That's a cool site. Only down fall is that it doesn't give last names, so some of the Daves, ,Darrens, Roberts, Mikes and Erics might get confused lol.
The purpose of no last names is to not advertise member names to web crawlers (which is why USPSA.ORG displays last names only if you are logged in).

The purpose of no last names is to not advertise member names to web crawlers (which is why USPSA.ORG displays last names only if you are logged in).

It would be cool if combinedresults.info displayed the last names if you were logged into uspsa.org.. I wonder if that is possible.

On 2nd thought - I'm not going to bother changing it. Just like the Palm, Practiscore defaults to steel being hit and you only have to enter steel NOT hit. So, obviously everyone hit all the steel or someone would have noticed that steel was missing during scoring when they went to enter a miss. It won't affect the scores as far as who places where so at this point, lesson learned and I'll pay closer attention next time.

Yeah, I didn't think it was worth fixing either. Just pointing it out for the future and mostly for anyone else like me who thought they were loosing their mind when things didn't add up how they remembered.

Yeah, I didn't think it was worth fixing either. Just pointing it out for the future and mostly for anyone else like me who thought they were loosing their mind when things didn't add up how they remembered.

LOL. While I'm loving our new home, I'm getting old and too many new things confuse me too! New range to learn and new scoring system to learn - this has been a 'lost mind' season for me! We should have it perfected by next season.

LOL. While I'm loving our new home, I'm getting old and too many new things confuse me too! New range to learn and new scoring system to learn - this has been a 'lost mind' season for me! We should have it perfected by next season.

Confirmed. We're doing it again next winter. Yippee.

You are too hard on yourself. Everything has gone very well. Don't sweat the little details.

A couple videos from Sunday. Craig - sorry I missed you, must have been out for a smoke break.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom