• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BUAS - HAPPY TO DO IT ANOTHER YEAR!

kimmie1911

NES Member
It's that time again! Boston Urban Action Shooters is happy to announce that it will again hold winter matches at Mystic Valley Gun Club, 146 Canal Street, Malden, MA. Matches will be held on the 2nd Sunday of the month, November thru April. As always, you must pre-register and slots are limited due to range size. Registration for the November match will open October 1st. I will not accept any requests prior to that. As you know, lol, October 1st starts at 12:00am. Sooooooo, if you don't want to be on the waitlist, you know what you have to do! E-mail me at [email protected].

Last edited:
Awesome. I'm really hoping I can get to a match this year. This past winter, the one match I was able to register for, was canceled due to a snowstorm lol. Then I never made the cut every time after that lol. Better luck this year.

Due to a scheduling conflict with staff, we are going to have to change the date of our first BUAS match from November 12 to November 5th. Make sure you mark it on your calendars!

Back
Top Bottom