Browning Now Offering 10% Rebate On New Firearms Until End Of March

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
cq5dam.web.1200.1200.jpeg

2nd Amendment Sales Tax Event.

Is 10% less rebate than last year? Seemed nice in my head but then I wondered if they did more than $150 on a $1500 gun before.

Kind of irrelevant as I already have a nice Browning crossover and no money for more sporting shotguns.

I think it's the same as last year. They also do a $100 rebate which is sometimes better depending on what you're buying.

I think it's the same as last year. They also do a $100 rebate which is sometimes better depending on what you're buying.

Ok yeah that would make sense. I thought about a BPS at one point so a $100 on that is way better than 10% but never have had the need so details never were critical to keep straight.

Thanks for clarifying!

i would like a good ss bolt action rifle in .300 win mag. but browning has some weird calibres in the xbolt stainless steel. Not sure why.....

Is 10% less rebate than last year? Seemed nice in my head but then I wondered if they did more than $150 on a $1500 gun before.

Kind of irrelevant as I already have a nice Browning crossover and no money for more sporting shotguns.

10 percent is more if your spending over 1k, think the rebates only went to 100 last year. Thanks for posting this bought my new browning today wanted the CXS in 20 gauge. Honestly i would have bought the 725, but the cxs actually felt better is almost 1k cheaper. This rebate is going to save me some nice $$

Last edited:
Bought new Citori around Feb 4....just got 10% back check today. Jeez.....came in even before the credit card bill did! Wow!

Certainly not Remington rebate speed.....3 months for them aholes to get back to me. But at least I got the money! Now they are bankrupt!

Last edited:
Bought new Citori around Feb 12....just got 10% back check today. Jeez.....came in even before the credit card bill did! Wow!

Certainly not Remington rebate speed.....3 months for them aholes to get back to me. But at least I got the money! Now they are bankrupt!

You got your rebate check before I did.
I ordered a Browning BL-22 on Feb. 5, and took delivery from my FFL on Feb. 10, then did the online rebate form the same day. However, I did receive an email a few days ago saying my rebate check was on the way.

The rebates I've gotten from Browning have all been delivered much faster than I expect. They seem to be pretty good with getting the checks in the mail.

The rebates I've gotten from Browning have all been delivered much faster than I expect. They seem to be pretty good with getting the checks in the mail.

Browning is a quality product with quality customer service for the most part. Do they screw up...sure, but from what I've seen they make good on it.

I bought my gun sight unseen from the an online dealer that had prices 2-300 cheaper than big box stores, which are the only ones that tend to stock this type of thing. I usually pay extra because I like to look at wood,fit, etc...but I knew with a Browning, it's never usually a problem. The wood came in better than I could have hoped for.....and I saved 300 plus another 165 on the rebate, which came in super fast.

As far as big manufacturers go....they have their shxt together and are one of the best IMHO.

Quickest rebate I have ever received. BL-22 rebate check arrived yesterday - two weeks after submission.

Got mine yesterday.

It was forty bucks, or as Nancy Pelosi would say, "crumbs".

Thanks for the crumbs Browning, and more importantly, thanks for maintaining your legendary quality standards, your old-line products are still top notch.

[thumbsup]

Back
Top Bottom