1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Browning Miroku 1885 .45-70 buffalo target rifle - price drop

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Rifles' started by Machines, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Machines

Machines NES Member

Need a big ol' boy? 1990s Browning 1885 in .45-70, octagon barrel, made by Miroku in Japan. I went looking for a big-bore single shot earlier this year and came back with both this and an elephant gun. This is definitely the higher quality weapon but I can only keep one novelty cannon. Beautifully done bluing and wood, smooth action, light single-stage trigger. The previous owner was a bit eccentric and the gun has his name engraved on one side, and the gun's name engraved on the other. Includes original factory scope rings too. Rifle's overall in great condition. Minor dings in the wood and a mark or two on the metal but it's super clean.

Asking $1050 OBO. eFA-10 in the Salem area or FFL transfer in the Woburn area.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Statement of legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2019 at 9:16 AM
    Squib308 likes this.

2. Machines

Machines NES Member

Bump, price drop

3. Machines

Machines NES Member

Bump, drop

4. Machines

Machines NES Member