SOLD Browning Auto 5 12 ga SOLD

mpd61

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Description : 1991 Manufacture, Light Twelve with 28 ribbed barrel and Invector choke system (steel shot compatible) The classic, do it all shotgun. Upland, waterfowl, even clays, this gun is proven capable of it all. Wood is very good with couple of usual handling marks. Bluing is over 95%+ with two finger-tip size discolorations and tiny pits on receiver. Bore is mirror brite. She is not a safe queen, but still a great looking working gun. Nice balance and handling I have seen these in worse condition at Cabela's for $700-900.

Selling Terms : Cash FTF on E-fa10 Prefer to meet in, between, around Burlington, Lowell, Fitchburg, Worcester, Marlboro areas. But can be flexible.

BACK UP 4SALE now @ $400! (Buyer backed out!)

Contact Information: PM or email at:
[email protected]

Pictures:
A5 a.jpg
A5 b.jpg
A5 c.jpg
A5 d.jpg
A5 f.jpg

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

Last edited:
Top Bottom