• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BROWNELLS now sells GUNS

CaseHardened

Banned
Someone is wasting no time now that the 2A is secure !

GunsOnline_600x500.jpg

Just spent a few minutes doing some comparison price shopping. Like most things they sell, Brownells is high. Appears to be full retail and have to tack on FFL fee's too. Unless there is some discount or sales price structure I don't see, I'll stay with my LGS's.

As an example of a basic, but increasing in popularity firearm. Brownell's lists the S&W SW22 Victory non-threaded barrel for $409.00 + FFL fee($25-30 to add on). I just walked out the door last week at LGS with the higher MSRP threaded barrel version for $375. They had the non thread version for $15 cheaper. So $434+ from Brownell's or drive 20 minutes and saved myself @ $60 for a relatively inexpensive gun. I probably could have saved some more at GB..maybe a little after paying FFL again.

But that said. Brownell's is hard to beat for parts and gunsmith tools. On some items like these I find Amazon far cheaper at times though, when or if they have the same item.

Back
Top Bottom