Broke my Dillon

Well I was just starting to reload a batch of .45. When I went to stick the bullet on top of the charged case the case mouth wasn't belled. So I looked around and saw that the powder measure collet that locks the measure to the powder die snapped! [shocked]
Not to panic, I called up Dillon and within about three minutes time the gentleman on the other end of the line informed me he knew exactly what I needed and it would be in the mail Monday morning. How's that for customer service!! You just don't get service like that anymore. No fuss, no charge, "no BS" as they state in their ads, and they mean it.

Don't ever change Dillon. You will always have my business. [smile]

Great company to deal with, it seems like everyone you talk to knows their product thoroughly. They don't even pause before answering a question. Also if you reload shotshells Mec has the same policy as Dillon and their staff is just as good.

Dillon is funny like that which helps make them #1 among the shooters who shoot the most (USPSA and IDPA).

I don't remember what I broke but I remember really trying to pay for it as it was my fault. The customer service rep wouldn't take my Credit Card so I tried to order two of the same part, figuring that the Rep. would agree to charge my CC account for at least the extra part. He refused but did say I could send cash to his off shore bank account. I found two of the parts, in my package, when I opened it. :)

They are so good about taking care of you that sometimes you just feel a little guilty.

Respectfully,

jkelly

It doesn't have to even break. I lost a locating pin when I dropped it and it rolled behind some heavy shelves. I tried to buy a new one and they wouldn't hear of it.

Dillon is funny like that which helps make them #1 among the shooters who shoot the most (USPSA and IDPA).

I don't remember what I broke but I remember really trying to pay for it as it was my fault. The customer service rep wouldn't take my Credit Card so I tried to order two of the same part, figuring that the Rep. would agree to charge my CC account for at least the extra part. He refused but did say I could send cash to his off shore bank account. I found two of the parts, in my package, when I opened it. :)

They are so good about taking care of you that sometimes you just feel a little guilty.

Respectfully,

jkelly

I agree. I find myself buying merchandise other that parts from them that I can get at a better price elsewhere, just to throw them a little business. It is my best interest that they prosper; who else will fix my four presses?

Back
Top Bottom