Brockton Man Charged with Illegal Possession of Firearms

Rotchill Seme, 21, of Brockton, was arrested yesterday and charged with being a felon in possession of a firearm. Following an initial appearance today, Seme was detained pending a detention hearing scheduled for June 10, 2020. According to the criminal complaint, beginning on May 25, 2020, Seme began texting with an uncover federal agent about purchasing multiple firearms. After meeting on May 27, 2020, Seme agreed to purchase six handguns from the undercover agent for $3,500. On June 3, 2020, Seme met the undercover agent in a Brockton fast food restaurant parking lot to conduct the transaction. As the meeting concluded, law enforcement approached to arrest Seme, who attempted to flee but was arrested. Seme, who was wearing an ankle GPS bracelet at the time of his arrest, is on parole following state convictions for various drug and firearms offenses and is therefore prohibited from possessing firearms and ammunition. The charging statute provides for a sentence of up to 10 years in prison, three years of supervised release and a fine of $250,000. Sentences are imposed by a federal district court judge based upon the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines and other statutory factors.

He was arrested in October 2017 for the firearm and weapon charges.
He's only 21 now, he was 18 at the time of arrest.
Good job on those jail terms for the drug and weapon charges.
I feel safer already!

Are you kidding me, what are these jail terms they give today?

Let the dem controlled libtard towns and cities be infested with these "good citizens" they slap on the wrist, while busting the balls of the productive lawful firearm owners.
Criminals get special treatment when they break our firearm laws and our AG has the nerve to threaten us and limit the 2A rights of honest citizens every chance she gets!
I guess there is a criminal/felon privilege we can add to the sjw list..

Last edited:
Let the dem controlled libtard towns and cities be infested with these "good citizens" they slap on the wrist, while busting the balls of the productive lawful firearm owners.
Criminals get special treatment when they break our firearm laws and our AG has the nerve to threaten us and limit the 2A rights of honest citizens every chance she gets!

Its infested alright.
You can thank this moonbat.
But how does she keep getting voted in you ask?
When your "constituents" are on the govt' handout program, all you have to do is say "my opponent will take away all your free stuff"

He was arrested in October 2017 for the firearm and weapon charges.
He's only 21 now, he was 18 at the time of arrest.
Good job on those jail terms for the drug and weapon charges.
I feel safer already!

Are you kidding me, what are these jail terms they give today?

Yeah, where's the mandatory sentencing for the firearm offence?

It's where those that say he didn't have all the privileges as we do and that is why he is the way he is.
It's not his fault.

Tell that to the parents of the kids his drugs are killing or to someone that is raped because the system set a rapist free during covid-19.

I wish I was born in the 1800's when these libtards wouldn't last one second in the wild west!
I may have not have lived as long, but I would have understood and witnessed what justice is!

It looks to me that he didn't face any mandatory sentence for the 2017 charges since that was at his apartment except for the school zone violation which ordinarily would be dropped if he had no other record. I suspect he was on probation still for that case (or some other one) since he had gps on. Now he's got real problems though.

He bought them to take them out of circulation, and to donate at a buyback event [smile]

It looks to me that he didn't face any mandatory sentence for the 2017 charges since that was at his apartment except for the school zone violation which ordinarily would be dropped if he had no other record. I suspect he was on probation still for that case (or some other one) since he had gps on. Now he's got real problems though.

MSM Sucks said:
Nicole Viera, 21, and Rotchill Seme, 18 were charged with unlawful possession with intent to distribute a class B drug, crack cocaine, possession of drugs in a school zone, unlawful possession of a firearm, possessing a firearm with an obliterated serial number and unlawful possession of ammunition.

Firearm during a felony is an automatic 5 years(more in certain cases but this is supposedly set in stone), do not pass go, according to the law?(not saying what's right or wrong, just what the law is)

Firearm during a felony is an automatic 5 years(more in certain cases but this is supposedly set in stone), do not pass go, according to the law?(not saying what's right or wrong, just what the law is)
Two things, first it is rarely charged and if he had no prior record the case would have stayed in the district court where there is no jurisdiction for that offense. Second, and it is hard to believe or understand but the mandatory five for that offense is one that you can actually get probation rather than the time in prison. IF you are sent to prison, the minimum has to be five years.

Ya. Sure he does. This is MA.

Two things, first it is rarely charged and if he had no prior record the case would have stayed in the district court where there is no jurisdiction for that offense. Second, and it is hard to believe or understand but the mandatory five for that offense is one that you can actually get probation rather than the time in prison. IF you are sent to prison, the minimum has to be five years.

I know it' rarely, if ever actually, charged. But I thought you couldn't get probation if you were charged(and found guilty) with that it was like boom! 5

I know it' rarely, if ever actually, charged. But I thought you couldn't get probation if you were charged(and found guilty) with that it was like boom! 5
Statutes like the gun statute, or the school zone violation statute, even second offense use of a FA in commission of a felony have special language that says no sentence imposed on the statute can be suspended, cwof'd or granted probation etc. If the statute doesn't include that super duper mandatory language, then probation can be imposed and if a violation is found and a sentence imposed then the mandatory kicks in. Also, you can get paroled from those so called mandatory sentences whereas with the special mandatory language you can't.

<iframe src="Shooting Star GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="291" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
View: https://giphy.com/gifs/the-more-you-know-83QtfwKWdmSEo
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Who would buy handguns from federal agent... prob a bunch of clapped out Glocks. Still cheaper than NES classifieds though.

I wish I was born in the 1800's when these libtards wouldn't last one second in the wild west!
That works just find until you need a dentist or a stent installation.
He'd be looking at a minimum 5 in state court which they might reduce to 2.5. Now in federal court though he will get the 120 months unless he cooperates bigly.
By ratting out those who conspired to sell him guns knowing he was a PP so they can go after the "mr big" in that criminal group, no doubt. [rofl2]

Back
Top Bottom