Brockton gun buyback

There are shootings almost every day in Brockton. I'm happy to see they came up with a solution. I'll be looking forward to a much more peaceful Brockton.

Funny thing about that .50 cal, last years article which is still online didn't mention it and the spokesperson in the video said 9 working handguns and two shotguns.

Funny thing about that .50 cal, last years article which is still online didn't mention it and the spokesperson in the video said 9 working handguns and two shotguns.

See above post.^[smile]

the mayor also also said to turn in your guns ,so someone doesn't break in and steal them and go on. To commit a crime.[hmmm]

Wow $200 in gift cards for a working handgun!
what they don't tell you is that they put a tracking chip in them so they know exactly what you're buying and doing..that's why they won't give cash..IT's A TRAP!

Spend them at the gun store!

"the city is providing $200 worth of supermarket gift cards in exchange for a working handgun"

There is no information (or even mention) on this event on the Brockton PD website. An article from last year's says that "The city gave $200 grocery gift cards from Vicente’s Supermarket".

Last edited:
The 2016 gun buyback event took in a total of 14 guns, including 10 that were considered working, according to the Brockton Police Department.

Considering how many criminals in Brockton likely have firearms that's pretty pathetic.

"the city is providing $200 worth of supermarket gift cards in exchange for a working handgun"

There is no information (or even mention) on this event on the Brockton PD website. An article from last year's says that "The city gave $200 grocery gift cards from Vicente’s Supermarket".
Brockton will be giving gift cards to a certified LGBT/women & minority owned community farmstand....I guarantee[rofl]

Hmmm. I've got 2 I spent well less than $200 on and I'd be better off tossing them in the ocean than passing them on to another human being. But, alas, Sat is my daughter's graduation party. :(

See above post.^[smile]

the mayor also also said to turn in your guns ,so someone doesn't break in and steal them and go on. To commit a crime.[hmmm]

Well the police Dept. should turn in all their guns because we all know the poor storage habits some police officers have.

Back
Top Bottom