• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BRNO 611

Anybody here familiar with this particular rifle? Back in the Spring one of my favorite Uncles died. His bother, another favorite of mine, is in the process of breaking up the estate. Early this summer he sent along a great collection of knives and I just got a message that he is sending a BRNO 611 to me.
From what I can gather, its a nice little semi with exceeding expensive magazines.
My Uncle was a man with very good taste in nearly everything and he usually bought multiples of anything he really liked. One to shoot, two others to "put away" so I can only imagine that this a pristine firearm. I'm torn between keeping it pristine, or taking my kids to the range, let them shoot it and tell them more stories about Great Uncle Bob.

Fudd or not, a nice piece of craftsmanship

there's a similarly set up rifle which came in a bunch more calibers, i of course forget who made it now. if i had the money to throw at guns like this which are beautiful and i'd rarely shoot i would probably run out of that money in short order. [rofl]

I'm quite partial to firearms like this. I grew up with a dad who was a very very talented machinist who taught me to appreciate the effort put into nice firearms. I grew up in a house where checkered walnut stocks, engraving and deep bluing were the norm. I still have some Fudd in me, and I'm fine with that.

Back
Top Bottom