• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

British Actor John Cleese Mocks Americans Buying Guns in Response to Coronavirus

Defensive gun use is illegal in the UK and Australia. Firearms have to be unloaded and locked in a safe. Ammo has to be locked up separately. UK and Australian gun safes are really a safe within a safe for ammo storage. Police are legally allowed to enter your home and check your storage. By law, all licensed UK and Australian gun owners have to allow police entry without a warrant. What a lousy system they have. Without the Second Amendment, it would be the same here.

The elitism is strong in merry old England!
I wonder if the royal guards have firearms and ammo?[rofl2]
The poor boobie's even have them now![laugh]

You truly are just a servant of the crown when you can not be trusted with a firearm.
Unless your country sends you off to fight a war!
Silly serf![rolleyes]

Don't worry you limy cuck. We have been making fun of you since the revolution!🇺🇲

Last edited:
At least he does not make movies with a lot of guns and shootouts and preach you should not have one like damon or neeson.
And I did like watching Monty Python and Benny Hill.....

At least he does not make movies with a lot of guns and shootouts and preach you should not have one like damon or neeson.
And I did like watching Monty Python and Benny Hill.....

I remember at least two Monty Python sketches where he pulled out a gun and shot someone, which in itself is odd for a show made in the gun-free UK.

There was the sketch where he was a hand-to-hand combat instructor and was teaching how to protect yourself from an attacker with fresh fruit.
And the Cheese Shop sketch where he shot the store clerk because he had no cheese to sell.
UK actors especially are the biggest hypocrites when it comes to their anti-gun beliefs.
They have no problem getting paid to do scenes depicting gun violence, but when the cameras aren't rolling, they spout off how much they despise guns. If their personal beliefs are really that strong, they should simply refuse to do the scene and STFU.
Roger Moore is (or was) another one of them, he really hated guns, but had no problem killing people with guns in the James Bond movies.

Give him a break, do you think any UK media reports on defensive gun use? He gets a distorted picture.

Doesn't excuse brainwash groupthink, they have durkas running around with swords and shit cutting people up, if they don't want to protect themselves they're just retarded. That whole country is pretty much f***ed.

-Mike

If everyone thought like I did, these actors / celebrities would be happy to get paid $100K.

Not necessarily, even without the "celebrity" BS their net worth is based on what kind of revenue they make for (whoever) not necessarily how famous they
are. In order for their pay to drop you (and millions of others) would have to stop consuming the product. There are tons of people in hollywood (and
other places) that almost get to hide in plain sight, in real life.

Most people that consume entertainment might know names, but unless they're like stay at home welfare broads that read tabloids, also have no idea about
half of the celeb crap.

-Mike

Hey the guy is a Limy! How quick they forget we bailed their butts out twice with a lot of sacrifice! Plus we kicked their butts out of our great country with a bunch of farmers!!

Back
Top Bottom