• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

British Actor John Cleese Mocks Americans Buying Guns in Response to Coronavirus

Reptile

NES Member
Cities across the United States are releasing hundreds of criminals amid the coronavirus outbreak, prompting gun owners to stock up on guns and ammo. And over the weekend, Monty Python star and British actor John Cleese mocked those Americans preparing to defend themselves.

Eh, folks were going nuts before they started releasing criminals.

Folks at work were asking me how/where to get guns, I told them they needed to sign up for and take the class. Then once they got their certificate they need to make an appointment with their PD for the interview and wait for that. Then once they interviewed and passed the sniff test with their LO their paperwork gets submitted and then it's off to the state folks to do their magic.

Some asked how long that would take so I told them depending on where they lived possibly up to a year, maybe longer. None were happy with that answer. I told them they should try the gun show loophole or the internet seeing how it's super easy to get a gun that way.

I got some pretty pissy looks the following day. [laugh]

I've worked with some of these nitwits for over two years now, you'd think they'd be able to pick up on the sarcasm when I'm laying it on thick enough to spread. [rolleyes]

We pay celebrities to entertain us, aside from that there's no reason to listen to any of them or even to give them the time of day.

Everyone is a liberal until they get mugged.. Have a feeling if it gets worse he will change his tune. Until then he's still responsible for two of my favorite movies.

Give him a break, do you think any UK media reports on defensive gun use? He gets a distorted picture.
Defensive gun use is illegal in the UK and Australia. Firearms have to be unloaded and locked in a safe. Ammo has to be locked up separately. UK and Australian gun safes are really a safe within a safe for ammo storage. Police are legally allowed to enter your home and check your storage. By law, all licensed UK and Australian gun owners have to allow police entry without a warrant. What a lousy system they have. Without the Second Amendment, it would be the same here.

Give him a break, do you think any UK media reports on defensive gun use? He gets a distorted picture.
You'd have to be brain dead to not understand the importance of self preservation. The reason why we dont salute the British flag today is because they are a bunch of cucks anyways.

should we put him on the boycott list solo or go the whole nine yards and boycott all monty pythons and call it a day. from comic genius to NES bum instantly. we'll teach 'em to keep his foul limey mouth shut!

When did we as a people start to care one bit what any of the court jesters to had to say when they stopped dancing?

Our younger generation idolizes these idiots like they’re Gods, it’s baffling.
I still dont understand that. When I said "who?" earlier in the thread, I meant it.

I never remember actor names, or what movies they were on. I just go, watch a movie, let people know what I think and move on. I dont follow their lives, what they eat and drink. I dont even follow what Brady eats or anything he might promote. That's how little I care about them.

If everyone thought like I did, these actors / celebrities would be happy to get paid $100K.

Back
Top Bottom