• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bristol County sheriff offers inmates to build the border wall

wheelgun

NES Member
Sounds like a great idea to get things started.....

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/01/05/massachusetts-sheriff-offers-inmates-to-help-trump-build-the-wall/

"Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson, a Republican, said Wednesday night that he would propose sending inmates to the border to help build a wall between the U.S. and Mexico, a project Trump repeatedly campaigned on.

“I can think of no other project that would have such a positive impact on our inmates and our country than building this wall,” Hodgson said during his inaugural ceremony...."

I rather see him stand up against our AG here.
Our inmates could do plenty of work around the state.

No plans for how to get the inmates there, feed them, house them, etc. But semantics...lol. I'd like to see the inmates doing something productive.

No plans for how to get the inmates there, feed them, house them, etc. But semantics...lol. I'd like to see the inmates doing something productive.
Uhhhh...I think you're confused by simple logistics.

This really isn't that big a deal. The inmates would learn valuable construction skills versus the trash pick up on the highway that they currently do in MA. :D
Honestly, if the inmates wanted to go work on Trump's wall (never going to be built), I would have no problem with it at all. I don't believe people should be locked up and have their lives destroyed over victimless crimes, but if we're going to do that, teaching them valuable work skills while they're incarcerated is a great idea. I have a buddy back home who got convicted of two felonies a few months after he turned 18. He's almost 44 now and his life has sucked. Hard to get a decent job when you've got felonies on your record. Hard to get an education when you have a hard time getting student loans. Teaching inmates valuable construction skills is a great idea.

BUILD THAT FRIGIN WALL. Make it YUGE. Every time someone makes fun of it, add another foot to the height!

[smile]

Honestly, if the inmates wanted to go work on Trump's wall (never going to be built), I would have no problem with it at all. I don't believe people should be locked up and have their lives destroyed over victimless crimes, but if we're going to do that, teaching them valuable work skills while they're incarcerated is a great idea. I have a buddy back home who got convicted of two felonies a few months after he turned 18. He's almost 44 now and his life has sucked. Hard to get a decent job when you've got felonies on your record. Hard to get an education when you have a hard time getting student loans. Teaching inmates valuable construction skills is a great idea.

The legislation has already been passed so the only thing relevant is how much money is available and how big. Even if it is treated as a make work project, it would be better than most of the projects King Hussein spent our money on.

I agree that there should be a solid delineation between violent crimes and things like drug trafficking. Based on the recidivism for violent criminals, I wouldn't put much effort into teaching them any skills.

Didn't he just regain that office? I think I met him last winter when he was standing outside the local Shaws collecting signatures to get on the ballot.

posture move by an egomaniac... but hey send all the crap there maybe it'll fertilize and grow roots and stay. Send all these heroin addicts too.. punishment for all the free narcan and ambulance rides our taxes are paying for.

Can't wait till this happens.

thats when I open my wall builders construction co.

"hey ahh sheriff my boy, lock up about 75 more prison laborers, I got a big job coming up, and (cough) the kickback is in the mail."

ex. 2. " I've been laid off for awhile now, because of the construction jobs are being taken up by prison labor'.

funnny how all the proponents of this stupid idea , never will take prison labor in their own job fields.

why don't they put them to work as county maintainence , dcr,teachers, firemen park rangers ?

Last edited:
Simple as 1-2-3

First, imprison all illegal aliens

Second, have them build the wall

Third, toss them over the wall

Back
Top Bottom