• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bringing your guns shopping????

OK I am not looking to revive a closed heated thread, but after reading the "bass pro" thread I have a related question.

Do a lot of people bring thier guns "shopping"?

I am not talking shopping while you happen to be CCW'ing, but like in the "bass pro" thread actually bring a firearm w/ you into a store to buy "stuff" for it.

I've owned many firearms, and bought plenty of accessories/scopes etc for them, but have never taken one with me when i need to get "stuff" for it. I simply do a little research, figure out waht i need then either go to the store and buy it if its available locally or order it from some place if its not available locally.

Just made me curious, do a lot of people take thier guns shopping???

Why not? My wife brings other clothes or shoes with her when she shops so that she can see what it looks like together when she trys them on. I think she tries to match the color too.

Same difference and it will same a trip or two because you never know if it will work for you or not.

I brought my M1 Garand to my optometrist's office so I could check how well I could see the sights with the new prescription, and I brought my snubby .38 and my K9 with me to the gun show so I could check out holster fit.

I dont, but its because years ago I saw this sign in a shop that said "No one here wants to see your gun, keep it in your holster". So like you I buy what I need and take it home. I only take them out for selling/trading.

I carry 99% of the time.

It would just feel "wrong" to goto the gun store unarmed. Odd, since going to a gun store is probably the safest place to shop.

So Kimber is it safe to say reading comprehension isn't your strong suit? [wink]

NBD..just giving you a hard time...

Huh? [thinking]

We're not talking about CCWing while going to a gun shop?

I must be confused. I think I need to go read the "bass pro" thread to figured out what "shopping" and "stuff" mean in this thread. [hmmm]

I brought my M1 Garand to my optometrist's office so I could check how well I could see the sights with the new prescription, and I brought my snubby .38 and my K9 with me to the gun show so I could check out holster fit.

Sooooo did the dog like the holster fit?[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom