1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTB Briley 3-gauge tube set:

Discussion in 'WTB Shotguns' started by citoriguy, Feb 9, 2019.

1. citoriguy

citoriguy NES Member

Hi all - don’t know if this should be here or in the ‘WTB Accessories’ section. Mods - please leave/move as you see fit.

Looking for a Briley tube set in 20, 28, and 410 for my shotgun. 26” Citori barrel, Invector Plus, and would like to have the skeet and IC tubes, as well as the metal case that Briley ships them in and with all tools. Would prefer the tubes that extend out rather than flush, but flush is no deal-breaker. Other chokes may be considered, but I mostly shoot skeet and 5-stand. Some Clays. No trap.

No recently registered people with no posts or transaction feedback. Individuals that fit that profile will not get a response,

Price point will depend on use, documentation, and obviously, condition. Please send pictures and details here, and if interested, I’ll send my email and we can go from there. Willing to drive an hour from Metro West for the right transaction.

Cheers, and have a great weekend!