• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bright stainless 9mm

Gentlemen I want to buy a gun solely on cosmetic design. I have all the functional guns I want and now I just want a nice looker. I really want a bright stainless. Not a 1911. I'm looking at a CZ 75B as a strong contender. I suppose I could always the a smith and flitz it. Anyone know of any other reputable bright stainless factory guns?

ughh bright stainless 686 revolver?

357.jpg

I have the highly polished 75B and LOVE it! Best looking gun I own and one of the best shooters after I sent it to Cajun gun works.

I was watching some reviews, is CZ considered by many a "3rd teir gun' I personally think they're nice. But I think polishing a 226 elite is possible also.

I would strongly disagree that CZ is a third tier gun. These guns are very popular in USPSA/IDPA competition and are very well built firearms. CZ is way better than Sig's in my opinion. Not to mention the customization with CZ's are endless and you can tune the triggers to have a short reset and lighter pull. My 75b has a butter smooth 6.5lb DA and 3.5lb SA trigger with very a short reset.

Last edited:
I was watching some reviews, is CZ considered by many a "3rd teir gun' I personally think they're nice. But I think polishing a 226 elite is possible also.
[rofl]THe CZ75B is one of the finest and most popular law enforcement, military, and competition firearms in the world.

I would strongly disagree that CZ is a third tier gun. These guns are very popular in USPSA/IDPA competition and are very well built firearms. CZ is way better than Sig's in my opinion. Not to mention the customization with CZ's are endless and you can tune the triggers to have a short reset and lighter pull. My 75b has a butter smooth 6.5lb DA and 3.5lb SA trigger with very a short reset.

I agree, the only reason CZ still gets that rep is because of lack of marketing, etc. And in the "old days" not so long ago all you saw was like CZ75Bs, and those were $400 handguns a decade or so ago. Amazing how things change!

-Mike

Once in a while you'll find a Smith & Wesson Model 39 in factory nickel. I had the chance to get one just about a year ago on NES. I just didn't have the cash.

A great looking pimp gun if your into that.[smile]

Once in a while you'll find a Smith & Wesson Model 39 in factory nickel. I had the chance to get one just about a year ago on NES. I just didn't have the cash.

A great looking pimp gun if your into that.[smile]

That is my "pimp gun", keep your eyes open, mine was $400.

Back
Top Bottom