• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Briefcase Gun!

A batch of these hit the market last year and 30+ of them sold out pretty quickly at $3k each. Gunbroker prices were up past $4k shortly thereafter. This one may have been the high water mark:

b1399a06-a92e-4e32-b775-5e33643944fa-jpeg.299186

Last edited:
I had a chance to shoot a small HK 9mm recently. Although I’m not a fan of polymer guns I was quite impressed with the accuracy and especially the overall quality. I thought the paddle mag release worked well. HK is on my list. Who’s buying them, that’s what I want to know. Assassins?

Last edited:
You need 2 guns in the case. One facing forward and one to the rear. If some approaches you from either the front or rear you are covered. Just select the correct trigger on the handle and it’s Threat-B-Gone.

I tried to buy these briefcases for so long. But there’s a bunch of counterfeit and bullshit floating around..

I mean I have the MP5 and the auto seer…
The briefcase is the only thing missing from my HK collection, I’ve wasted a lot of money on dumber stuff. When you buy these you have to be very specific that you know what you’re looking at and even with photos at all that you’re still gonna wind up with like a piece of shit. Not that you’re ever actually gonna use the thing more than once.

You don’t wanna buy one of these things And wind up with the knock off claw mount.

Never mind the case cost as much as a clone MP five host gun

Back
Top Bottom