• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

brief overview of ct laws?

Before I try deciphering alot of lawyer BS I figured I'd just ask all of you in here....are there types of guns (similar to MA AG list) that I cannot have in CT? Like are my Desert Eagle illegal, or my AR-15 w/ collapsible stock? 50 cals? Do I need a permit to own my pistols in that state? I'll be transfering to Groton in a few months, so I'd like to figure out what I can take with me, and what I need to put into storage. Any help would be appreciated!
~Matthew

Check the other (few) threads here on CT. I thought that either the info was posted or a link to where you can find it.

There is a "restricted" list of long guns, that I know. But I don't know precisely what is or is not legal.

Have fun at the Sub Base! [wink] [I assume that is what you meant.]

If you are looking for a basic apartment, you might check out the Avery Apartments (233-237) Benham Rd, Groton. Walking distance to GD/EB. If they have been kept up, they were pretty spacious by apartment standards . . . I lived there in the early 1970s.

Back
Top Bottom