• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bridgewater Police Arrest and Charge Four on Firearm Charges Following Traffic Stop

How do they charge 4 people for carrying a firearm without a licence, when there are only 2 firearms? (one possibly black powder?)

No one fesses up to it so they charge all four and let the courts sort it out.

Bob

One possessed a black powder revolver in his backpack . I'm guessing the loaded shotgun was not in direct possession by anyone, therefore, all of the occupants of the vehicle are charged.

Last edited:
Was one of the ones arrested Mclovnfnk?

One possessed a revolver in his backpack, one had a black powder pistol. I'm guessing the loaded shotgun was not in direct possession by anyone, therefore, all of the occupants of the vehicle are charged.

I think the BP IS the revolver.

Another tough call on my part. This wouldn't be an issue in a ton of states. It's ZOMG!!!! in mASS. Although they look like a cast, don't they? The poor youngest girl. LOL. And 2 from Taw'n! Rep're'se'ehn!

Pulled over because registration was revoked.
If you're riding dirty, do it with clean plates and obey the traffic regulations.

I remember years ago getting yelled at by Cowboy because I was showboating on my bike and drawing unwanted attention. I still remember him telling me that there were people riding in our group who couldn't get through a traffic stop.

A question for the knowledgable ones, I read at lot about yootes now carrying black powder firearms. Is it because the are getting smarter about Gun Laws? trying to skirt a major felony. Or is it cause they came upon a BP FA and it's all they had? Or it's a product of their latest B&E?

I think the BP IS the revolver.

Another tough call on my part. This wouldn't be an issue in a ton of states. It's ZOMG!!!! in mASS. Although they look like a cast, don't they? The poor youngest girl. LOL. And 2 from Taw'n! Rep're'se'ehn!
Yep, my bad, BP was described as a brown handled revolver. (My reading comprehension is usually spot on when I wear my glasses)

wat de faque is a medium size bag of marijuana?
B3KcMBHIAAEodQ8.jpg

How do they charge 4 people for carrying a firearm without a licence, when there are only 2 firearms? (one possibly black powder?)

Based solely on their photos and blatant stereotypical profiling, Mark had the BP gun, Shawn was definitely the shotgun boi, Cierra isn't (currently) guilty (but give her a few years, she'll get it) and Kathy is a future serial killer.

Anything between a baggie that you'd get screws in at Home Depot and a plastic grocery bag would probably be considered "medium." LOL

ROFL!!! You just can't fix stupid.

"Hey, I need my backpack."

"Can you prove it's yours?"

"Ummm, yeah. It's got my gun and my drugs in it."

Back
Top Bottom