• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Brian's Archery in NH?

Took Monday off so I could go bow shopping, and possibly do a little fishing. Yes 80 Degree weather you cant come soon enough[grin]

Has anyone used them? What were your thoughts on the store? They caught my attention because they carry quite a few different bows.

I am not a bowhunter, so this may be useless feedback, but I frequent the shop several times a year during the fall, it's where we check our deer. Nice shop, friendly staff, my uncle knows him personally. They have an outdoor target area set up for practice and seem to have a few of everything regarding bow hunting supplies. Can't comment on bow selection, quality, price etc. But good store, nice guy all around.

Great, great, great place. I spent over 2 hours with Brian just going over everything, it's been a long time since I shot a bow and we sat down and covered everything. I went in there with no particular bow in mind which made it nice for him since he was able to ask the questions and we narrowed it down.

I bought a new Bowtech Invasion the all black version and it had to be ordered should have it in 4 weeks!

Glad to hear you had a good experience and welcome back to archery! I have not been to that shop, I've visited NH Archery in Temple, NH a few times. Neil there is a good guy over there.

I may check out Brian's Archery as well though. While you were there, did you happen to see their prices for tune-ups/strings? From their website, it looks like they can do some pretty high tech stuff with measuring velocities, etc. I'd be interested in getting a report for my setup.

Thanks!

I think the mentioned that new strings were 100 flat and that was with any color combination you could dream of. I think the tune up sign said 50 bucks, they have some equipment there that can do unreal stuff. Definitely check them out if you get the chance.

Off topic but I was in Kentucky this week and I found Mathews Z7 bows for 699.00. I've never seen one that cheap in New England!

Back
Top Bottom