Breaking: YouTube Personality FPSRussia Arrested

so even if he pleads down to something small he will likely still be screwed as an "Admitted drug user".
The feds consider one to not be a "drug user" if you have abstained for at least 6 months.

Also, "admitted drug user" is not entered into NICS as a prohibition, and furthermore, it is not the lifetime sentence a felony or misdafelony conviction is.

The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed!
Unless you keep or smoke something legal when the constitution was written...

These are state level charges, he isn't being charged for a federal crime, sessions and the US attorneys have no say in it or reason to be involved. the issue is that the feds make you a PP for nonsense, so even if he pleads down to something small he will likely still be screwed as an "Admitted drug user".

Law doesn't work that way....

The feds are involved in state level prosecutions? Apparently I was wrong about the admitted drug user thing, I was extrapolating from the BS about having a medical card being taken as you being an unlawful user. If it's the second part I can go back and edit that post.

I was extrapolating from the BS about having a medical card being taken as you being an unlawful user
That is true, but is it not a distinction that stays with you for life.

Last edited:
The laws suck but what an idiot. Unbelievable gig, guy has life by the balls and can't stay away from the stuff? I assume he knows the law sense he lives there. Talking about pissing a good thing away. To be honest I am amazed he is still relevant but not for much longer.

Allegedly his wife is sick and some oil, which may or may not have even been psychoactive, was delivered to the house.

This is one of the clearest cases of "war on drugs gone wrong".

ETA: I would love to see the gun owner outrage when you are forced to chose between a Coors Light and your freedom.

It happened in the 30's, it wasn't pretty.

- - - Updated - - -

Feds don't prosecute personal use. I'll keep saying it until that bit of ignorance is out of the picture.

Posting videos of doing stupid shit with tannerite on Youtube is pretty much a recipe for getting the feds, rightfully or wrongfully, to look into finding a way to get you to stop doing stupid shit.

The laws suck but what an idiot. Unbelievable gig, guy has life by the balls and can't stay away from the stuff? I assume he knows the law sense he lives there. Talking about pissing a good thing away. To be honest I am amazed he is still relevant but not for much longer.

I hate it when my .sig proves true.

Dumbass. Manages to create himself a lucrative dream job, then screws it up over what?

I Sewveeyet Russhia, must screw yewrzelf!

it's bullshit. No different than booze.

I'd like to agree, but I've got relatives in CO that paint a different picture. Not sure if it's b/c CO was first-in-the-nation or if this will really disrupt things as legalweed extends across this great nation. But the whole federal ban thing - and the degree at which it was put in place - is a little BS'y. ;)

I think pot is disgusting, most of the people I know who smoke pot I also find annoying, and worse yet are the ridiculous arguments that it should be legal because its "healthy, can build houses, can cure cancer, et al" BUT, the government needs to get out of the victimless crimes business stat.

Agree with you. It's ****ing retarded that it's over pot ! ****ing feds

Well, isn't this cozy.

Philando Castile smoked pot, and that was enough for many of you to say "NOT GUILTY" for the cop shooting him.

Some YouTube pretty-boy Aryan gets pinched, and it's "Circle the Wagons" time.....

Yep, no double-standard there.

Well, isn't this cozy.

Philando Castile smoked pot, and that was enough for many of you to say "NOT GUILTY" for the cop shooting him.

Some YouTube pretty-boy Aryan gets pinched, and it's "Circle the Wagons" time.....

Not sure if serious, a lot of us here thought that Castile got hosed. Same with Jose Guerena (although maybe he wasn't "brown enough" for you, apparently, despite being mexican origin but US citizen. And BTW, Jose's death was directly a product of the war on drugs- that was the entire basis for the warrant which resulted in his death. ) . Or that guy whose name I unfortunately can't remember, that got murdered in broad daylight by a police officer for "fleeing" and then the cop threw his taser on the ground to make it look like there was a struggle. No, nobody here is pissed over any of those things. [rolleyes] That's why we don't have a thread with hundreds of posts and thousands of views on bad police shootings. It must be purely a figment of my imagination. [rolleyes]

I guess I just take issue with the fact that you're basically assuming that the majority of the member base here fits into some "generic shitty geriatric faux news is the only truth conservative" mold.

-Mike

Last edited:
Well, isn't this cozy.

Definitely a double standard there but it ain't because of the pot.

Dam, YouTube peeps are dropping like fly’s. lol

FBI just raided OMI IN A HELLCATS’S house and seized everything he said.

Indeed. Federal prison for a small amount of a substance that’s soon probably going to be legal everywhere in the US. Good work. Glad they are getting the bad guys off the streets!
Watched a vid a little earlier. He was looking at a ridiculous amount of time and took a plea. Distribution charge was by the prosecutions own admission simply due to the fact that he smoked with other people. So by him smoking with someone else on occasions he was "distributing" to them. He said the judge was like "So was he selling it, was he a drug dealer, was he exchanging it for anything...?" Prosecutor is like "Nope..." There also was a charge for possession of a firearm with a defaced serial number (10 year charge according to him) which was actually a poorly done ceracoat job which partially obscured a couple of numbers. Un-f*cking believable.

Watched a vid a little earlier. He was looking at a ridiculous amount of time and took a plea. Distribution charge was by the prosecutions own admission simply due to the fact that he smoked with other people. So by him smoking with someone else on occasions he was "distributing" to them. He said the judge was like "So was he selling it, was he a drug dealer, was he exchanging it for anything...?" Prosecutor is like "Nope..." There also was a charge for possession of a firearm with a defaced serial number (10 year charge according to him) which was actually a poorly done ceracoat job which partially obscured a couple of numbers. Un-f*cking believable.
Our government sucks. Sounds like he committed some victimless crimes. I feel so much safer now.

I didn't follow this.... Who did he piss off and how for them to go after him on such worthless charges?

Back
Top Bottom