• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking: YouTube Personality FPSRussia Arrested

Would have been cooler if he did the interview in character!

Agreed. He's funny as the bad-accented Russian. Just a regular dude I really don't care about without it.

Indeed. Federal prison for a small amount of a substance that’s soon probably going to be legal everywhere in the US. Good work. Glad they are getting the bad guys off the streets!

Dinesh D'Souza. The government will arrest and prosecute with regular inequality.

we ought to be pushing trump admin to pardon him along with most other dumb MJ related convictions.

Our government sucks. Sounds like he committed some victimless crimes. I feel so much safer now.

that was some shitty trumped up charges. He lost 400k+ of guns and became PP over absof***inglutely nothing.

The state sharges got thrown out because search warrant was based on him "wearing shorts" and fed picked it up and basically blackmailed him, risk 20+ years or do 0-6mo and plead guilt. That is complete horseshit, not "justice".

The worst part, these a**h*** agents are still out there running around and plotting more horshit instead of fighting real crime.

we ought to be pushing trump admin to pardon him along with most other dumb MJ related convictions.

I be that he has enough following that could get a petition going and most of his audience Internet savvy enough to make enough noise too. I'm not too certain or trust in Trump to make the right decision. That whole f***ing agency need to be cut down if not half to at least third or more. Most of these agents are plotting shit a.l.a fornicator Strok a**h***.

that was some shitty trumped up charges. He lost 400k+ of guns and became PP over absof***inglutely nothing.

The state sharges got thrown out because search warrant was based on him "wearing shorts" and fed picked it up and basically blackmailed him, risk 20+ years or do 0-6mo and plead guilt. That is complete horseshit, not "justice".

The worst part, these a**h*** agents are still out there running around and plotting more horshit instead of fighting real crime.

Why do you think the feds have a 90%+ conviction rate? It isn’t because they only charge people for clearly obvious crimes in which they have rock solid evidence.

This is not usual. It’s literally the standard. Trumped up federal charges to force a plea nearly always happens.

The federal criminal court system is even more perverse than state criminal courts. The difference is it’s more obvious in state courts because those courts are more visible, open, and just there are more of them.

Look at the rules of federal courts. Want to subpoena a federal officer? You can’t. Trials open to the public? Maybe, but you can’t record! Government compelled to disclose discovery? Not if they decide they have “good cause” not to! It goes on and on.

Look at the rules of federal courts. Want to subpoena a federal officer? You can’t. Trials open to the public? Maybe, but you can’t record! Government compelled to disclose discovery? Not if they decide they have “good cause” not to! It goes on and on.

Pretty much everything in this post is wrong as far as procedures go unless it's high level national security. They don't allow video for the most part is all that's close to correct.

Why do you think the feds have a 90%+ conviction rate? It isn’t because they only charge people for clearly obvious crimes in which they have rock solid evidence.

This is not usual. It’s literally the standard. Trumped up federal charges to force a plea nearly always happens.

The federal criminal court system is even more perverse than state criminal courts. The difference is it’s more obvious in state courts because those courts are more visible, open, and just there are more of them.

Maybe my history is off but didn't U.S. and other country's forces kill tens of millions of people in the European and Pacific theaters to end that type of tyranny?

Pretty much everything in this post is wrong as far as procedures go unless it's high level national security. They don't allow video for the most part is all that's close to correct.

The feds have a long history of not disclosing evidence.

I was wrong about the subpoena. I have it backwardsish.

You cannot subpoena feds in a state court. So say an FBI crime lab or ATF agent does some ballistics testing for the state, and your are charged for a crime by the state. You cannot subpoena them.

Back
Top Bottom