• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking: YouTube Personality FPSRussia Arrested

Agree with you. It's ****ing retarded that it's over pot ! ****ing feds

It's also stupid of him, as a gun enthusiast, to know the laws of his state regarding recreational drug use and break it anyway. Why jeopardize one's right to own over something so petty? If you don't live in a drug friendly state and want to engage in that lifestyle, you need to move. Sounds like he did this to himself.

Yes, those laws suck. He's still a dumb@ss for taking such a risk over a cheap buzz.

I think he was the personality, i think the dealer friend of his that got murdered was the one who actually got the guns, probably why he has no new videos

The feds allow killers, rapists and perverts to roam free in society, I suppose that's why they have so much time to harass gun owners and pot smokers.

It's a lot safer.for.them. Why risk getting killed chasing criminals when.you can bust people for weed.and.the biggest risk is getting Cheetos dust on your uniform?

It's also stupid of him, as a gun enthusiast, to know the laws of his state regarding recreational drug use and break it anyway. Why jeopardize one's right to own over something so petty? If you don't live in a drug friendly state and want to engage in that lifestyle, you need to move. Sounds like he did this to himself.

"That lifestyle?" Is drinking two glasses of wine every night a "lifestyle?"

So where is Trump in all of this?? All of the bravado of speeches about how our 2A rights are secure and safe? And now some guy loses his 2A over what? Some pot?

So where is Trump in all of this?? All of the bravado of speeches about how our 2A rights are secure and safe? And now some guy loses his 2A over what? Some pot?

I'm sure he has Jeff Sessions on the case, fighting for individual liberty.

Agreed. He doesn't have to move worlds, just an EO or two. I hope the NRA endorsement wasn't just for votes.

Common guys, he didn't inhale, so FPSRussia for president 2024?

obama-smoking_3336567b.jpg

or may be he run for senate in massachusetts as Russian-Indian?

Trump was also big on "the law" and enforcement.
He broke the law. Trump would say to bad boohoo.

so how exactly is trump going to single handedly fix each of these problems?

if anyone has grievances they should be directed at our rabidly defective congressional republicans, who have been pounding their fists for the past 8 years about how Obama and the D's are obstructing the path to progress. For the past 6 months they've had a president ready to slash taxes and remove this federal wart known as obamacare yet here we are.

I think pot laws are stupid, but so are many other laws. Feel free to go all MLK and do your civil disobedience with your doobie, but remember that MLK got arrested and jailed too.

And at least he didn't complain about it.

so how exactly is trump going to single handedly fix each of these problems?

if anyone has grievances they should be directed at our rabidly defective congressional republicans, who have been pounding their fists for the past 8 years about how Obama and the D's are obstructing the path to progress. For the past 6 months they've had a president ready to slash taxes and remove this federal wart known as obamacare yet here we are.

Last I knew Sessions reports to Trump and Trump replaced the us district attorneys like all presidents do. He can be just like Obama, selectively applying what laws to go after. I voted for Trump because he made 2A a cornerstone of his campaign. Now's the time to shut up and put up. Otherwise I won't trust any of them.

Dumbass. Manages to create himself a lucrative dream job, then screws it up over what?

Allegedly his wife is sick and some oil, which may or may not have even been psychoactive, was delivered to the house.

This is one of the clearest cases of "war on drugs gone wrong".

ETA: I would love to see the gun owner outrage when you are forced to chose between a Coors Light and your freedom.

Anybody who stands that close to that truck loaded with tannerite ,has to be stoned out of his mind.

plus the truck he blew up looks just like my 93 F 150 I had, a 300 6 banger with 3 speed manual on the floor. I put 260,000 miles on it , I sold it due to traffic ,my right knee was sore from riding the clutch .[laugh]

Last edited:
Last I knew Sessions reports to Trump and Trump replaced the us district attorneys like all presidents do. He can be just like Obama, selectively applying what laws to go after. I voted for Trump because he made 2A a cornerstone of his campaign. Now's the time to shut up and put up. Otherwise I won't trust any of them.

These are state level charges, he isn't being charged for a federal crime, sessions and the US attorneys have no say in it or reason to be involved. the issue is that the feds make you a PP for nonsense, so even if he pleads down to something small he will likely still be screwed as an "Admitted drug user".

Back
Top Bottom