• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING: Secret Service Intervened In Hunter Biden Gun Incident; Lied On Background Check Form, Report Says

Gun shop owner is pretty brave surprised he has not had an “accident”
The agents asked owner Ron Palmieri to turn over the Firearms Transaction Record Hunter filled out in order to purchase the gun.
Palmieri refused, however, reportedly because he suspected that the agents wanted to hide Hunter’s ownership of the gun.
Sorta reminds me of part of the plot in a book I read awhile back. Hmmm what was the name of it?
....,. Oh yeah! Enemies Foreign and Domestic.
(That Bracken Guy is frigging Nostradamus)

So, according to the article:

So, how long does it need to be since you last "used" marijuana or another controlled substance for you not to be a "user" on the 4473? Serious question. I'm not sure he should be getting jammed up over this.

I don't think you should either, nor do I think it should even be a question on there. However, he lied on it and could you imagine if Trump JR did this? I just want the Bidens to be treated the same as the Trumps(and I'm not a Trump fan either, but fair is fair)

You guys are smoking more crack than Hunter himself if you're ok with him being jammed up for the drug question.

Jesus Christ people, look in the f***ing mirror and at least pretend not to talk out of both sides of your mouth.

I'm a pot head now? [rofl]
None of my business [rofl]

That question drives me insane though. How many straight up drunks check no on that? A lot. Not seeing many people pretend to care. The ATF is still pretending that frigging medical Marijuana is a reason to DQ people... not a lot of people seem to have a problem with that either.

And here we have Hunter, whose like a shit tier version of Charlie Sheen and this is the best shit they can get him on? God help us.

None of my business [rofl]

That question drives me insane though. How many straight up drunks check no on that? A lot. Not seeing many people pretend to care. The ATF is still pretending that frigging medical Marijuana is a reason to DQ people... not a lot of people seem to have a problem with that either.

And here we have Hunter, whose like a shit tier version of Charlie Sheen and this is the best shit they can get him on? God help us.
You know I 100% agree with you. The problem is the left would waste no time if this was one of us. It's about time we play their game.

Wouldn't he had to have been charged for the drug use? Not just a positive test?

He's still cordwood to me and always will be.

@Dench I agree with ya, I think about that every time I fill one out. The drunks etc etc etc.

I'm a pot head now? [rofl]
35dc4u.jpg

How many straight up drunks check no on that? A lot. Not seeing many people pretend to care. ...
Ummm, could it be because that's not illegal?

Definitions for the Categories of Persons Prohibited From Receiving Firearms (95R-051P)​
...​
Persons Who Are Unlawful Users of or Addicted to Any Controlled Substance​
As proposed in Notice No. 839, the terms ``controlled substance''
and ``unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance'' are
defined as follows:
Controlled substance. A drug or other substance, or immediate​
precursor, as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances​
Act, 21 U.S.C. 802. The term includes, but is not limited to,​
marijuana, depressants, stimulants, and narcotic drugs. The term
does not include distilled spirits, wine, malt beverages, or
tobacco, as those terms are defined or used in Subtitle E of the
Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

What we need heah
is a government of men not laws.

... The ATF is still pretending that frigging medical Marijuana is a reason to DQ people... not a lot of people seem to have a problem with that either.
The heartbreak of influasthmabercunumarathrombisis.

Give to the Influasthmabercunumarathrombisis Foundation today!

Ummm, could it be because that's not illegal?

Definitions for the Categories of Persons Prohibited From Receiving Firearms (95R-051P)​
...​
Persons Who Are Unlawful Users of or Addicted to Any Controlled Substance​
As proposed in Notice No. 839, the terms ``controlled substance''
and ``unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance'' are
defined as follows:
Controlled substance. A drug or other substance, or immediate​
precursor, as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances​
Act, 21 U.S.C. 802. The term includes, but is not limited to,​
marijuana, depressants, stimulants, and narcotic drugs. The term
does not include distilled spirits, wine, malt beverages, or
tobacco, as those terms are defined or used in Subtitle E of the
Internal Revenue Code of 1986, as amended.

What we need heah

The heartbreak of influasthmabercunumarathrombisis.

Give to the Influasthmabercunumarathrombisis Foundation today!
[rofl]

Please.

Show us on a doll where the mean plant from the ground bothered you.

That ATF form is ok with drunks who get blacked out. No big deal, the ATF needs the A in its name to justify its existence. Being a drunk mess is a DQ in over half the country though. Not saying I agree with it. But the atf saying you are DQd for some of the most harmless drugs on Earth while it pretends the worst one is just dandy... well.. thats the ATF being the ATF.

[rofl]

Please.

That ATF form is ok with drunks who get blacked out. No big deal, the ATF needs the A in its name to justify its existence. Being a drunk mess is a DQ in over half the country though. Not saying I agree with it. But the atf saying you are DQd for some of the most harmless drugs on Earth while it pretends the worst one is just dandy... well.. thats the ATF being the ATF.
Uhhh, I don't think @AHM is anti-MJ. He's simply stating the law, which is bullshit as we all can agree.

He even said:

What we need heah

Just sayin'.

I'm sure he just banged his Sister In-law to help her cope with losing a husband. The same way a best friend bangs his wife when he's gone. All with good intentions. The stripper that was just charity, I mean where else would she have gotten a payday like that.
you sir win the Internet for the day...That’s the most deep, disturbed thing I’ve read all day. You’re right on point

So, according to the article:

So, how long does it need to be since you last "used" marijuana or another controlled substance for you not to be a "user" on the 4473? Serious question. I'm not sure he should be getting jammed up over this.
Despite the gyrations in the media that’s not going anywhere. Unless they had a CI that testified the guy took a crack hit right before buying the gun or something,

I believe it’s five years. Unless you say something like I did not inhale. It’s another case of people just being stupid

[rofl]

Please.

It’s the actual law though, that shit is baked into us code, it’s not just “the atf being the atf”.

That aside, that stupid question on the form is basically a gigantic farce all the way around.... unless they catch someone violating a drug law proximate to buying a gun (like in some states there’s an mmj card permit trap) it’s retarded difficult to actually prosecute someone or restrict rights based on it.

Like I’ve been saying once you fill out the paperwork in triplicate wrong nine times. And then e-file it. Yeah call of the ATF and they say you’re an idiot you have to initial next to the box your checking off. What the f*** does it even matter?

Then you go to vote and they won’t even let me vote. I thought voting was right

I just threw out a stack of fingerprints that have “expired” because apparently my fingerprints have changed.

I forget how long you can go from getting fingerprinted to submit to get to the ATF. But when you wait 3 1/2 years for a gun..Your fingerprints don’t expire.

Americas reach the point of full retard

I just threw out a stack of fingerprints that have “expired” because apparently my fingerprints have changed.

I forget how long you can go from getting fingerprinted to submit to get to the ATF. But when you wait 3 1/2 years for a gun..Your fingerprints don’t expire.

Americas reach the point of full retard
Lol cant you self sign? (And date). ?

Lol cant you self sign? (And date). ?
Just have one zoom meeting and you’ll know what I’m talking about..
Or try to deal with the bank.

No so I guess I just can’t sign it myself

Last edited:
It’s the actual law though, that shit is baked into us code, it’s not just “the atf being the atf”.

That aside, that stupid question on the form is basically a gigantic farce all the way around.... unless they catch someone violating a drug law proximate to buying a gun (like in some states there’s an mmj card permit trap) it’s retarded difficult to actually prosecute someone or restrict rights based on it.

This is one of those "if it's obviously anti constitutional is it 'law'?" questions.

Does anyone here think the founders would be ok with a DQ based off a f***ing item that can be prescribed by a doctor? [rofl] This is nonsense garbage,

We should send our legal and latin experts over at SCOTUS onto this. I'm sure they'd like to use English in ways no one has ever. As if they'd hear a 2A case! [rofl]

Sorta reminds me of part of the plot in a book I read awhile back. Hmmm what was the name of it?
....,. Oh yeah! Enemies Foreign and Domestic.
(That Bracken Guy is frigging Nostradamus)
The FFL dealer did the right thing. If Secret Service persisted, I would have had ATF on the phone, right then and there. ATF could shut him down in a minute if they wanted to. A family friend purchased a couple of Class 3 guns (stainless AC556 and .30 M2 carbine). When he purchased the third one, a German Bergmann SMG, he got a visit from ATF one morning. They wanted to examine his paperwork and the 3 guns. They got angry and yelled at his wife when she opened the safe, since the tax stamps and paperwork were not in her name. Those ATF folks are tough to deal with! The dealer sold a gun to Hunter Biden. If Biden made a false statement, he should be held liable for it.

Back
Top Bottom