BREAKING: Sale of Vaping Products BANNED in MA for 4 Months

Beretta92FS

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I think it's great.

Let the liberals get a taste of their own medicine and let them experience what we in the firearms community has been dealing with for years. Ban this, ban that, Healey assault weapons enforcement notice is in principle the same as Baker's emergency declaration, vape shops being forced out of business just like gun shops are constantly being threatened, punish all the people that uses vape products responsibly (for example to quit smoking) just as law abiding gun owners are being punished for actions of mass shooters.

Asaltweapon

NES Member
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I think it's great.

Let the liberals get a taste of their own medicine and let them experience what we in the firearms community has been dealing with for years. Ban this, ban that, Healey assault weapons enforcement notice is in principle the same as Baker's emergency declaration, vape shops being forced out of business just like gun shops are constantly being threatened, punish all the people that uses vape products responsibly (for example to quit smoking) just as law abiding gun owners are being punished for actions of mass shooters.
This.
With the stroke of a pen he has ruined many peoples' business and savings putting them out of work and onto welfare with a knee jerk reaction and without facts.
I like the fact that CharLIE stole a page from Maura's play book. I also like the fact that his hard work has paid off killing people stuck on opiates.

You are the man Chuck![puke]

Jason m

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I think it's great.

Problem with this is Charlie Baker he is a republican ( Yes I know to us he is a Dem in Rep cloths ) but the moon bat voters will say "see Republicans only want to destroy your way of life".

Last edited:

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Problem with this is Charlie Baker he is a republican ( Yes I know to us he is a Dem in Rep cloths ) but the moon bat voters will say "see Republicans only want to destroy your way of life".
That's the beauty of it.
The prick is a democrat sock puppet dressed as a republican.
The republican party should have publicly kicked his ass to the curb some time ago.
Now they are going to suck for his crap and his commie handlers get to skip along their merry way .

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I think it's great.

The thing is the average elitist libretard/moonbat doesn't vape, this stuff is below them. I'd say in this case it's more like "typical wobbly independent MA voter" gets a direct blast of statist bullshit..

None of this matters though the wobblies will still mostly roll over and take it up the backside... it's happened so many times I've lost track.....

-got f***ed on seatbelt law, did nothing
-pike tolls supposed to be gone, did nothing
-Income tax rollback f*** job, did nothing
-Romney f***ed citizens on license fees, did nothing
-Gov twiddling fingers for over 2 years on legalized pot, citizens let them get away with it

There's way more, but you get the idea. This is only going to piss off a small amount of voters, because most MA voters are too soft to hold pols accountable for anything.....

-Mike

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hopefully the first of 10s of thousands by people forced into smoking cigarettes
I'm a smoker and I will would find a way no matter what the commie a-holes do.
The people I feel for is the ones that might have everything they have tied up in a legitimate business and the clown shoes RINO just decides one day to crush your life like a f*cking bug.
No warning , no nothing.
Lock the doors and f*ck you and your family.
Baker truly is a skid mark .

GaryO

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
A new twist to the story, I guess Charlie will be closing down the pot shops in 1 2 3 since the CDC says these illnesses are caused by vaping thc.

xjma99

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A new twist to the story, I guess Charlie will be closing down the pot shops in 1 2 3 since the CDC says these illnesses are caused by vaping thc.
That would be epic. THAT would really piss off moonbats!!! Source?

R_Wilson

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The latest findings from the investigation into lung injuries associated with e-cigarette use, or vaping, suggest products containing THC play a role in the outbreak.
  • CDC has received data on substances used in e-cigarettes or vaping products in the 30 days prior to symptom onset among 514 patients.
    • About 77% reported using THC-containing products; 36% reported exclusive use of THC-containing products.
    • About 57% reported using nicotine-containing products; 16% reported exclusive use of nicotine-containing products.

Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-Cigarette Use, or Vaping

SKumar

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I always knew there was some "thinner" or additive in the black market shit. I looked up bronchiolitis obliterans and the most common inhaled caused of the condition is from chemicals.
Vegetable glycerin on its own cannot be the cause.

Anyway, expect some government oversight to regulate how these are produced rather than letting the free market determine safe testing and reputable brands.

42!

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Random thought.
I fill up my car with vape stuff and 2a t-shirts. I go down to a mall in MA and give away vape stuff free to anyone who buys and wears a t-shirt........jk but the image is fun

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
The people I feel for is the ones that might have everything they have tied up in a legitimate business and the clown shoes RINO just decides one day to crush your life like a f*cking bug.
No warning , no nothing.
Lock the doors and f*ck you and your family.
Baker truly is a skid mark .
This is my problem with the ruling too. Killing businesses that are legal even for a "short" while has to be held as illegal. Otherwise the governor could shut down all gun shops, all liquor stores, all <name what you don't like here> businesses by fiat!

I'm going to laugh if the SJC inadvertently nullifies executive gun control in MA as a side effect of a vape ban ruling. Maura would be livid and Charlie might commit seppuku.
Don't worry, they will be careful to ensure that any ruling doesn't undo the AG edict or Mass gun laws.

Waher

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Boston Gun & Rifle and Braintree Rifle & Pistol
This is my problem with the ruling too. Killing businesses that are legal even for a "short" while has to be held as illegal. Otherwise the governor could shut down all gun shops, all liquor stores, all <name what you don't like here> businesses by fiat!
The SJC already ruled that the AG has the ability to do so with consumer protection powers in the Glock case. The AG under those powers in and the SJC's ruling is the unquestioned arbiter of what products may not be sold commercially in the Commonwealth. All Charlie has to do is ask the AG to enforce his decree and it's legal according the SJC. Rule by decree is perfectly fine in the court's eyes because the legislature passed enabling legislation to cede regulatory power to the AG. Unless the legislature specifically passed a law stating that a product is legal for sale, like mail order wine, the AG can ban the sale of anything arbitrarily and capriciously short of getting caught up in interstate commerce issues or constitutional protections.

Or at least that's my interpretation of the f***ery going on in the Commonwealth because both the SJC and Legislature are too smug to notice they've legitimized a Cromwellian executive.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The SJC already ruled that the AG has the ability to do so with consumer protection powers in the Glock case. The AG under those powers in and the SJC's ruling is the unquestioned arbiter of what products may not be sold commercially in the Commonwealth. All Charlie has to do is ask the AG to enforce his decree and it's legal according the SJC. Rule by decree is perfectly fine in the court's eyes because the legislature passed enabling legislation to cede regulatory power to the AG. Unless the legislature specifically passed a law stating that a product is legal for sale, like mail order wine, the AG can ban the sale of anything arbitrarily and capriciously short of getting caught up in interstate commerce issues or constitutional protections.

Or at least that's my interpretation of the f***ery going on in the Commonwealth because both the SJC and Legislature are too smug to notice they've legitimized a Cromwellian executive.
Amazing.

I didn't realize it was that bad. It's just like what's been happening with the Presidency since the '40s: the legislative branch bending over and allowing itself to get reamed by the executive.

It's not a good trend.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Not too surprised. I'm guessing the heath insurance industry need a few months to figure out how monetize the treatment of vaping-related issues and adjust their plans accordingly in time for the calendar year roll-over.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
It's a last chance for the traditional tobacco firms to eke out a little profit before they go the way of the buggy whip.

CDC has received data on substances used in e-cigarettes or vaping products in the 30 days prior to symptom onset among 514 patients.
  • About 77% reported using THC-containing products; 36% reported exclusive use of THC-containing products.
  • About 57% reported using nicotine-containing products; 16% reported exclusive use of nicotine-containing products.
Outbreak of Lung Injury Associated with E-Cigarette Use, or Vaping
Latest updates state that on review, at least some of the "16% reported exclusive use of nicotine-containing products" retracted their statement and admitted they had been using black-market vapes, sometimes with THC.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a last chance for the traditional tobacco firms to eke out a little profit before they go the way of the buggy whip.

Latest updates state that on review, at least some of the "16% reported exclusive use of nicotine-containing products" retracted their statement and admitted they had been using black-market vapes, sometimes with THC.
And there you have it.

Top Bottom