BREAKING: Sale of Vaping Products BANNED in MA for 4 Months

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Good point, how are these Vape shops, three too every street corner, going to pay their rent??
Looks like they are going to depend on Bong and Scratch Ticket sales...

I guess they could add Adult Peep Shows too.

Last edited:

appraiser

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I was just telling my wife this morning that within a year the Feds will ban vape products... as we drove by a Vape shop every 600 yards here in sunny FL... Well Baker beat me to the punch.

The traffic jams on Rt 3 and 93 going to NH will be epic

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Jesus christ... can we just thanos snap these f***s out of existence
You clearly are not a safe and responsible person to have fingers and magic rocks. The Avengers will be coming by momentarily to collect them and you will have an opportunity to contest this decision at a hearing before the Supreme Intelligence.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Good point, how are these Vape shops, three too every street corner, going to pay their rent??
They're not, unless they're already in some kind of a combo business (like a convenience store) where they're not making most of their money off those products...

-Mike

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
But alcohol is fine:

A study showed that alcohol poisoning deaths were increasing in Massachusetts.

CDC Finds Massachusetts Has High Alcohol Poisoning Death Rate – But Don’t Blame Students | Boston.com

And tobacco:

Smoking is the leading cause of preventable death and disease in Massachusetts. In Massachusetts, more than 9,300 people die each year from smoking.

Tobacco statistics in Massachusetts and how tobacco use impacts your health

And fast food:

By 2015, an estimated 8.9% of Massachusetts residents had diabetes — more than double the amount in just 22 years.

Massachusetts Diabetes Data

But vaping? Zero deaths in MA related to vaping, and only nine potentially related deaths nation wide? Hell no!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank god. Thank infant baby Jesus, Thank anyone associated with Charlie Baker. Finally someone took away the liberal pacifier. Maybe it'll help assist soy boy beta males to get a pair of pants that isn't 3 sizes to small and smoke a cigar like a man.

Quite frankly, it's going to backfire. Prohibition of anything does. They took my bump stocks, we took their cute little vapes. I am petty enough to like eye for an eye. f*** them and all the wierdo hippy beanie wearing california moped drivers that smoke them.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Thank god. Thank infant baby Jesus, Thank anyone associated with Charlie Baker. Finally someone took away the liberal pacifier. Maybe it'll help assist soy boy beta males to get a pair of pants that isn't 3 sizes to small and smoke a cigar like a man.
Lol so you think only libtards use vapes?

-Mike

Top Bottom