• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING: Republican Sen. Rand Paul Staffer Stabbed In The Head, Torso

mikeyp

NES Member
I'm sure it was from the party of tolerance :rolleyes:

Kentucky Republican Sen. Rand Paul has revealed that a member of his staff was brutally stabbed over the weekend in Washington, D.C.

The suspect was arrested and has been charged with Assault with Intent to Kill (Knife) for the incident that occurred on March 25, 2023. The staffer is alive and recovering.

“This past weekend a member of my staff was brutally attacked in broad daylight in Washington, D.C.,” Paul said in a statement. “I ask you to join Kelley and me in praying for a speedy and complete recovery, and thanking the first responders, hospital staff, and police for their diligent actions. We are relieved to hear the suspect has been arrested. At this time we would ask for privacy so everyone can focus on healing and recovery.”

Its DC so its possible he wasn't targeted. The capital is a shit hole. People literally shit on the street around the mall in the capital. Had a homeless woman start screaming at me because I'm white when I was in DC too
Anything is possible. It's not like Rand has ever been brutally attacked for his political leanings.

Its DC so its possible he wasn't targeted. The capital is a shit hole. People literally shit on the street around the mall in the capital. Had a homeless woman start screaming at me because I'm white when I was in DC too

You've heard of DWB? Now you see DCWW. LOL

I'm thinking it's a random attack. Still sucks. Ban knives. Register them all. Halt all home-made knife creation. Stiff penalties for all of it. BATFE will now be BATFEK.

Back
Top Bottom