• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING NOW: MIDGET ON MOPED ARRESTED AFTER FLEEING SOUTHBAY SHOOTING

Little Women: Atlanta

key-art-template3000x3000-primary-1x1-1-scaled.jpg
Television producers have no soul, this is the modern version of the carnival freak show. Black lives matter...as long as we can make money of them.

Maybe he is in disguise

View attachment 528217
Most unfunny man in the history of earth. I mean, I'd laugh at Jewish jokes by Hitler before I laughed at anything by Martin Short. (Meaning that unfunny jokes by Hitler would be funnier than anything Short has ever done. And I actually LIKED The Three Amigos.)

Now, onto the interesting.

Imagine if Live Boston, in Woke Boston, was to say, "Honky on a Honda caught after shooting." "Spic in a Jeep caught after shooting." "N-word in a Hooptie caught after shooting."

I'm 99.99999999% sure that Midget is a derogatory word and HAS been for. . . . . 30+ years.

I can't believe they missed that one. Hoping hte little-people community comes down on them hard. Because. . . nothing is funnier than a wokeness admitting they have no woke-clue.

Television producers have no soul, this is the modern version of the carnival freak show. Black lives matter...as long as we can make money of them.

Does it matter if the little women make a living out of it and seem to truly enjoy every last bit of fame they scrape out of it?

Most unfunny man in the history of earth. I mean, I'd laugh at Jewish jokes by Hitler before I laughed at anything by Martin Short. (Meaning that unfunny jokes by Hitler would be funnier than anything Short has ever done. And I actually LIKED The Three Amigos.)

Now, onto the interesting.

Imagine if Live Boston, in Woke Boston, was to say, "Honky on a Honda caught after shooting." "Spic in a Jeep caught after shooting." "N-word in a Hooptie caught after shooting."

I'm 99.99999999% sure that Midget is a derogatory word and HAS been for. . . . . 30+ years.

I can't believe they missed that one. Hoping hte little-people community comes down on them hard. Because. . . nothing is funnier than a wokeness admitting they have no woke-clue.

Interesting.

Midget (from midge, a tiny biting insect[2])[ [laugh] ] is a term for a person of unusually short stature that is considered by some to be pejorative.[3][4][5][6] While not a medical term, it has been applied to persons of unusually short stature, often with dwarfism, a medical condition with a number of causes including achondroplasia,[7] and particularly proportionate dwarfism.[8][9] The word has a history of association with the performance arts as little people were often employed by acts in the circus, vaudeville, etc.

Does it matter if the little women make a living out of it and seem to truly enjoy every last bit of fame they scrape out of it?
I don't care but I just don't want to hear how the black person is being manipulated. They will get their 15 minutes of fame and when people get tired of it you will start seeing stories about how they were treated poorly. No different from that OnlyFans, people debasing themselves for money. If you want to do it, God bless but don't complain when the novelty of a women satisfying herself with a stick of butter wears out and no one is watching and that's all you're known for.

So is “midget” politically incorrect or not? My wife, who has been known to watch some tv show with a bunch of black midget sluts in it, keeps telling me that I have to call them little people.
I don't think midget is. Calling them "something special created by god so that pedophiles would have something legal to play with" might be.

He wasn't terrible in 3 Amigos, which is also quite possibly the last funny movie for Steve Martin and Chevy Chase. But I generally agree that he wasn't all that funny. Seemed like he was trying way too hard most of the time.

Where normal people pronounce words. Like all the other words with a silent T.
Listen, fasten, hasten, moisten, soften, whistle, hustle, bustle, rustle, and about two hundred more.

Saying those out loud, I don't really pronounce the "T", but with your first example, I kind of do pronounce the "T" in "off-ten".

But what I absolutely refuse to do is pronounce the "L" in salmon. I've heard people do it before though.

Nope. Not complicated at all. People who say ofTen sound like douche nozzles. People who say ofFen sound normal.

I'm just being facetious, I agree nobody should be pronouncing the T unless theyre british or on masterpiece theater or some shit. Or they
speak english as a second language and havent quite figured shit out.

I'm just being facetious, I agree nobody should be pronouncing the T unless theyre british or on masterpiece theater or some shit. Or they
speak english as a second language and havent quite figured shit out.

You mean the bri'ish? They can't figure out where a t is or is not

Midget mega microthread?
So regular sized thread?

He wasn't terrible in 3 Amigos, which is also quite possibly the last funny movie for Steve Martin and Chevy Chase. But I generally agree that he wasn't all that funny. Seemed like he was trying way too hard most of the time.
Yep. And Chase is not much better. He was a total a-hole to everyone his entire career. That late night talk show he tried was just awful. He’s not funny without a good script.

So regular sized thread?

Yep. And Chase is not much better. He was a total a-hole to everyone his entire career. That late night talk show he tried was just awful. He’s not funny without a good script.

No, a midget mega microthread. It's like a regular thread but longer. Cuz "midget mega microthread" is longer than "regular thread"

Back
Top Bottom