• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING NOW: MIDGET ON MOPED ARRESTED AFTER FLEEING SOUTHBAY SHOOTING

Both my grandfathers too, lung and brain. lifelong smokers. My parents are in their 60s, that generations high level of smokers is coming to roost

Many of us have met him. He's no small guy, but I bet this was one of his minions. Also, the perp looks strangely familiar...

troll-doll-black-hair.jpg
FAf9y-bX0AYbmVt
Maybe he is in disguise

21722_1.jpg

When I become emperor I will execute anyone who calls a scooter a moped. Mopeds have a motor and PEDALS.
That irks me almost as much as people who pronounce the T in often. They will also be executed right along with shopping cart non-returners.

this is truly amazing... not that a midget is on a moped but that reptile didn't start this thread...
The article made no absurd comments about midgets taking over the world, midgets raping and pillaging all over Boston, how this was the start of dwarfpocalypse or how mopeds are really cool so it must have been too boring for it.

51 posts and NO ONE has raised the issue of when Van Halen hired a midget security crew for their world tour….literally the most relevant part of this thread.

Attachments

• 3E5CEAA7-AB0E-46D6-AB16-9DD36FF56A10.jpeg
    3E5CEAA7-AB0E-46D6-AB16-9DD36FF56A10.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 17
When I become emperor I will execute anyone who calls a scooter a moped. Mopeds have a motor and PEDALS.
That irks me almost as much as people who pronounce the T in often. They will also be executed right along with shopping cart non-returners.
I’m with you on the moped thing, but how do you pronounce often without a T?

So is “midget” politically incorrect or not? My wife, who has been known to watch some tv show with a bunch of black midget sluts in it, keeps telling me that I have to call them little people.

So is “midget” politically incorrect or not? My wife, who has been known to watch some tv show with a bunch of black midget sluts in it, keeps telling me that I have to call them little people.

I believe the modern accepted term for anyone under 4' tall is "oompa loompa". Latin, if I'm not mistaken. Use scenario: "They dun knocked that oompa loompa out of his Jordan 3's!"

I am surprised no one has staked out of a spray tan place waiting for a midget to come out. Then yell Oompa Loopa just to watch their reaction.

I was hoping the midget would have killed Brian Laundrie and taken his wallet or something so we could stop hearing about that And the media would be forced to talk about a midget that killed some a**h*** lmao….

“midget shoots brian laundrie, flees from florida to Boston after long moped journey”

Back
Top Bottom