• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking News in Europe...

I'm pretty sure that I'm the first to report this. But I think that I needed to pass this on so everyone will know what's going on.

Thrusday July 21st 2005
Reuters - Paris

President Chirac has officially raised the French terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide". There are only two higher levels in France - they are "Surrender" and "Collaborate".

The rise was precipitated by a recent fire which destroyed France's white flag factory - effectively crippling their military capability.

Reuters

French world war two rifle for sale

I have really nice French rifle for sale never used, drop once. e-mail me for details. [lol]

Re: French world war two rifle for sale

Ham Slam said:
I have really nice French rifle for sale never used, drop once. e-mail me for details. [lol]
[lol] [lol] [lol]

Re: French world war two rifle for sale

Ham Slam said:

Probably doesn't have a safety, since the French didn't believe in them. Of course, it's moot, since an unloaded gun doesn't NEED a safety, even when used as a pole for a white flag.

Well, it could be a Chauchat. They were real POS guns, that got a lot of Americans killed in WW1. I was thinking more like a MAS, actually had NO safety. They were relying on the primary safety, the operator.

Back
Top Bottom