BREAKING NEWS: Hudson Manufacturing has filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, What does that mean for the

Good shot at being a modern day colt python or there abouts- lots of people extol the virtues of their quality and this very well may be end of the line.

Think more like bren ten.... given enough time. I wonder what the total production numbers are?

I bought one knowing that this might happen.... but I had to sell a few weeks ago to pay some bills..... I had a decent gun although one of the magazines was bad and had to be sent back it wouldn’t stay in the gun but other than that very little trouble with the thing... weird gun. Fast shooting though if you could master it.... I wouldn’t be surprised if Krapber or someone like that ends up with the IP and makes their own version of the gun......

Even more people complained about breakage and poor quality

Yes there were a lot of QC issues etc. reported with these guns and so on but mine was pretty decent....If it was a Smith and Wesson product people would’ve just accepted it being shitty as a matter of course but at the $1000 price point people kind of expected a rolex.....

Even more people complained about breakage and poor quality

[rofl][rofl]

All steel, 2lb gun wasn't gonna be a carry piece. If they had added an integrated light/laser in that massive front it would have been intriguing. As nice as the trigger might be, there are too many other options out there today.

Back
Top Bottom