1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Breaking News - David Ortiz shot during attempted robbery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TC McQuade, Jun 9, 2019.

1. thorin

thorin

Ironically I shot an IDPA match that same day wearing an Ortiz jersey somebody gave me. It makes a good hot weather cover garment while being stiff enough not to mess with my draw. I'm not good enough to rock a mesh vest without looking like a poser.

2. greencobra

greencobra NES Member

they'll send marines to the dr to rescue americans a la granada. sandals is under seige and 40 citizens are hunkered down neck deep in water at the pool bar. the dr campaign ribbon will be alternate vertical stripes of mauve and pastel green with either a gold, silver or bronze flip flop device sanctioned to be added pertaining to number of engagements participated in.

new guy likes this.
  3. Greg

Greg

Somebody told me the cover up is that Ortiz was challenging the local Dominican drug lord for distributing drugs into the Northeast due to his many contacts here with the local Dominican gangs,so the hit was put on Ortiz to give him a warning.

4. friscoeast

friscoeast NES Member

still spinning Ortiz wasn't the target Wanna buy a bridge

5. W.E.C

W.E.C NES Member