Breaking News - David Ortiz shot during attempted robbery

And facilitating smuggling of Fentanyl into Boston using VIP status and private planes/vessels to skirt inspections.

Drug kingpins get pissed when you help the competition and dip your noodle in their girlfriend's canoodle.

Guy is a piece of shit and the city should take his name off everything, but the won't because of the bullshit 'legend' the Sox cultivated following the Marathon Bombing leeching off the atrocity for a marketing blitz. The way the Sox coopted BOSTON STRONG to promote themselves was disgusting and they damn well knew what Ortiz was up to when they went all Hollywood with him.
Private planes to skirt inspections? How does that work?

And facilitating smuggling of Fentanyl into Boston using VIP status and private planes/vessels to skirt inspections.

Drug kingpins get pissed when you help the competition and dip your noodle in their girlfriend's canoodle.

Guy is a piece of shit and the city should take his name off everything, but the won't because of the bullshit 'legend' the Sox cultivated following the Marathon Bombing leeching off the atrocity for a marketing blitz. The way the Sox coopted BOSTON STRONG to promote themselves was disgusting and they damn well knew what Ortiz was up to when they went all Hollywood with him.

Any real evidence to back this up? Other than bar chatter and speculation, lol. The amount of shit that the media and others create about "bad people" in Boston is the stuff of
legends. Some of it is true, but a lot of it is difficult to verify.

He did make a marginal-shitty large ring gauge cigar with his branding on it, that much I do know. [rofl] so he is guilty of making an awful cigar, at the least.... lol

Any real evidence to back this up? Other than bar chatter and speculation, lol. The amount of shit that the media and others create about "bad people" in Boston is the stuff of
legends. Some of it is true, but a lot of it is difficult to verify.
I tried searching for it online and can't find it. But he had a few instances traveling with 'friends' where he flipped his shit when customs wanted to search bags. These 'friends' previously and subsequently (not traveling with Ortiz when caught) were busted smuggling drugs in their luggage and Ortiz paid for their lawyers. I was reading/hearing about this before he got shot. So maybe it was sanitized off the internet afterwards.

Ortiz ran with a shitty crowd and used his fame/fortune to get them out of trouble. So I can only presume he was an active participant and never got slapped by law enforcement because of his celebrity status, which is something a rival drug kingpin eventually didn't GAF about.

He was planning on opening restaurants at one point. (which if was into crime would be money laundering factories).

Give it another decade and maybe we'll get the real story when the shine is well worn off his stardom.

Back
Top Bottom