• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING NEWS: Bump Stock Ban Struck Down

Sniff. I’m sorry…

Was texting a buddy how I wanted that $19,775 sniper rifle in the dealer classifieds tonight.

Not sure you’d understand… I heard you dabbled in 6.5. But all I’ve seen is some 7-10 yard targets. Yawn. Call me when you hit 50 yards.

I only need 19,774 more $1 layaway payments and it’s all mine!!!

I’d hold out for the semi…

Sniff. I’m sorry…

Was texting a buddy how I wanted that $19,775 sniper rifle in the dealer classifieds tonight.

Not sure you’d understand… I heard you dabbled in 6.5. But all I’ve seen is some 7-10 yard targets. Yawn. Call me when you hit 50 yards.

I would buy a crate of AR15s first, but this is a good use of money IMO.

Sniff. I’m sorry…

Was texting a buddy (@BetterName123) how I wanted that $19,775 sniper rifle in the dealer classifieds tonight.

SmartSelect_20230407_194312_Chrome.jpg

Tempted to start a go fund me acct.

Single white male in search of the perfect rifle.

First 1000 donors get free access to my only fans account

I'd love to shoot it, maybe I can do a group buy for a box of ammo and take a couple shots, kinda pricey.

Alright cool $10 for 1 shot sounds great as long as you have eyes, ears, range, target, and pb&j sandwich.

Tempted to start a go fund me acct.

Single white male in search of the perfect rifle.

First 1000 donors get free access to my only fans account
That might almost work, but you have to put out a teaser first with your pronouns.

What you really need is a dueling only fans accounts. I’m pretty sure me and my wife would beat you. I’m in 20 bucks is 20 bucks…

Sniper/sharpshooter seeks new adventure.
The bolt guns probably better at the range that a 50 is any use..

But for your standard Northeast shooter, using it at 50 feet the semi might be better

The bolt guns probably better at the range that a 50 is any use..

But for your standard Northeast shooter, using it at 50 feet the semi might be better
Dude. This is NES. A .50 semi is the stud standard here.

Dude. This is NES. A .50 semi is the stud standard here.
Trust me, I came home with a 50 in my pocket.

I just don’t have a 50 because I live in Massachusetts. You only “need” 308 or 30 odd 6.

At my place I can only shoot a half mile anyway..
Forget that reloading 50 is expensive.. you’d have to be really careful with that

Trust me, I came home with a 50 in my pocket.

I just don’t have a 50 because I live in Massachusetts. You only “need” 308 or 30 odd 6.

At my place I can only shoot a half mile anyway..
Forget that reloading 50 is expensive.. you’d have to be really careful with that
Again. This is NES. .50bmg is appropriate for 10 yard bench rest. Don’t over think it. 😎

Back
Top Bottom