• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking news, Brandon Meriweather + shooting

Great, not only can he not play in position during the football season but he pulls this chit during the offseason. This isn't the first time Brandon has whipped out the gat, when he was still in college he "returned fire" at someone who was shooting at him and a friend outside their house. Even if this story is a bunch of poop, which it might just be considering the only person quoted is a defense lawyer, it's still not good to have your name tied in with Bad-el the Commish running the show....

i just heard this on the radio on my ride home from work and honestly this is a bunch of crap. you dont get shot in the face and not goto a hospital. just doesnt happen. ppl are just jealous hes worth one million more dollars than he was last year and they just tryin to cash in.

I don't know if any of you follow Toucher and Rich in the morning and are familiar with his nickname "the big bang clock", but when they referred to him as the Big Bang Glock, I about lost it this morning.

I don't know if any of you follow Toucher and Rich in the morning and are familiar with his nickname "the big bang clock", but when they referred to him as the Big Bang Glock, I about lost it this morning.

Haha damn I knew I would regret sleeping in, and he hasnt learned his lesson about shots to the head yet?

Yea im done with big bang clock...also if you don't listen to toucher and rich you may enjoy this:

I think his interview privileges were taken away after this

Last edited by a moderator:
Athletes and guns is like oil and water, peanut butter and spaghetti sauce, or sardines and waffles. They just don't mix. (Shaq excluded)

i just heard this on the radio on my ride home from work and honestly this is a bunch of crap. you dont get shot in the face and not goto a hospital. just doesnt happen. ppl are just jealous hes worth one million more dollars than he was last year and they just tryin to cash in.

The T&R interview w/ the ambulance chaser proved this. No known police report, or any evidence of Meriweather even being at the scene of thev shooting.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Morgan is also a known ambulence chaser. He IS the one with the cheesy commercials, their whole tag line is 'for the people.' Also don't know if he is the one that raises tons of money for the DNC or if its Harrah.

As some said, some of the facts are NOT adding up.

Back
Top Bottom