BREAKING NEWS: 2 MORE NYPD cops shot in the Bronx

To be fair these are robbery suspect - the cops weren't being targeted like the other 2. Is it going to be national news every time a cop gets shot now?

how can someone be shot and then immediately the PD state "they will survive"?
yeah these are called non-life-threatening-wounds.....a 6 year old knows this.
not to say i want to be shot at (cuz i don't), but the NYPD is playing the victim-game trying to make themselves look like martyrs. vomit.

Squib, to answer your question - it is pretty simple. Get the facts. They were shot in their arms, chest and back and they had vest.s. They were brought to a hospital that is ¼ mile from the shooting and they are treated and will survive. Whatever word were used to describe their status is insignificant. You are lost in the semantics and are missing the real story. These guys are doing a great job in a city that doesn't support them and half the thugs on the streets are armed because of the idiocy of the liberal politicians who are elected by the millions in NYC and are not supported by 90% of the state. "They are playing martyrs" - no they are what they are - damn good LEO's who are committed to protecting a city that does not support them.

Not sure what your problem is with cops but the NYPD is working in a city that is filled with thugs who are armed because honest citizens lost the right to protect themselves. As youse know thousands of cops at the funerals for the cops shot and killed turned their backs on the mayor - even he doesn't support them. They have a tough job - show a little respect.

The entire system is ****ed, even after the PD works hard the Thugs dont spend much time in jail if any. Money and a good lawyer goes a long way for the professional Thug.
There is nothing in place to help fix the problem just players in the system.
When NYPD or any PD for that matter bands together and tells the law makers to hit the reset button and allow lawful citizens the rights given to them by the constitution and the right to defend life,family and property things will never change..... Its just like the war on drugs... if your telling me DEA do not know who the big players are I will call BS. They know and they know who all their friends are.... its a who knows who world.

I saw that. I can see it now. Ban single action revolvers!!! - - - Updated - - - I'm not sure if this is a racist slur. But lets keep that out of this discussion.

The Black Gorilla Family is a street gang.

They said they would be killing cops before those other two cops were shot.

The NYPD was warned they were after them.

The "family" should have consulted a PR firm before naming themselves that.

But who am I to judge?

I'm not sure if this is a racist slur. But lets keep that out of this discussion.

Its not a racial slur. The Black Guerilla Family is (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong) a black supremacist prison gang.

Last edited by a moderator:
The entire system is ****ed, even after the PD works hard the Thugs dont spend much time in jail if any. Money and a good lawyer goes a long way for the professional Thug.
There is nothing in place to help fix the problem just players in the system.
When NYPD or any PD for that matter bands together and tells the law makers to hit the reset button and allow lawful citizens the rights given to them by the constitution and the right to defend life,family and property things will never change..... Its just like the war on drugs... if your telling me DEA do not know who the big players are I will call BS. They know and they know who all their friends are.... its a who knows who world.

They keep the game going as it justifies them being gainfully employed. It's like the NRA: it won't completely fix gun rights as that would make their existence a moot point.

The DEA won't actually do anything to fix the War on Drugs because it still makes them too much money. I remember hearing that for every boat they catch, 4 more get past. How's that a successful business plan?

Back
Top Bottom