• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING: Man took 5 guns, body armor into Atlantic Station Publix, cops say

Something about undeveloped pre-frontal cortex in young men comes to mind. Some very poor decision making on this kid’s part.

Whiteness knows no race, atleast that is what the woke crowd tells me

And I hate to point out that he’s black because it’s completely irelevant. And he looks pretty upset in the mug shot like I can’t even hammer out a poop without being arrested
I mean leave the long guys.... gotta wonder what the stall looked like

Talk about cultural appropriation. I’m gonna start self identify as black because that’s how the government makes me feel. So whitey is to blame for everything...Message received.

What I find funny is white people are the least racist people you’ll ever meet. We just don’t care anymore

Talk about cultural appropriation. I’m gonna start self identify as black because that’s how the government makes me feel. So whitey is to blame for everything...Message received.

What I find funny is white people are the least racist people you’ll ever meet. We just don’t care anymore
uuhhh...you know Babylon Bee is a satire site, right?

I mean, we can all agree that this probably isn't the best move in today's society if you're trying to make new friends at Publix.

But if he was on the way to the range and didn't have the car storage requirements to leave the guns there while he pulled into any random store to take a sudden emergency dump, then taking them in with him may have been the only legal option.

And I hate to point out that he’s black because it’s completely irelevant. And he looks pretty upset in the mug shot like I can’t even hammer out a poop without being arrested
True.

Race would only be relevant if it was a middle aged overweight white Republican. In fact, one is free to speculate that a shooter "must have been a right wing white guy" without fear of denouncement or cancellation.

I mean, we can all agree that this probably isn't the best move in today's society if you're trying to make new friends at Publix.

But if he was on the way to the range and didn't have the car storage requirements to leave the guns there while he pulled into any random store to take a sudden emergency dump, then taking them in with him may have been the only legal option.
In GA someone who has unsecured guns stolen is considered a victim, not a criminal.

Yeah, he was probably just on his way to the range when he decided to stop at Publix to load his guns and put his body armor on in the men’s room. And I haven’t checked the weather in Atlanta lately, but is it cold enough for ski masks?

Yeah, he was probably just on his way to the range when he decided to stop at Publix to load his guns and put his body armor on in the men’s room. And I haven’t checked the weather in Atlanta lately, but is it cold enough for ski masks?

If he didn't do anything illegal, he didn't do anything illegal.

They’re charging him with 11 felonies.
"Marley faces 11 charges, including five counts of criminal attempt to commit a felony and six counts of possessing a weapon during the commission of or attempt to commit certain felonies."

They have to prove he intended to commit a felony. All he's done is exactly what a lot of us do every single day, but with more guns.

"Marley faces 11 charges, including five counts of criminal attempt to commit a felony and six counts of possessing a weapon during the commission of or attempt to commit certain felonies."

They have to prove he intended to commit a felony. All he's done is exactly what a lot of us do every single day, but with more guns.
True. I'm sure they are combing through his phone and home to find the intent.

You go into a supermarket bathroom with a bag of guns and a ski mask, put on body armor and start loading mags with an AR propped against the wall? Read the last article I posted.

You go into a supermarket bathroom with a bag of guns and a ski mask, put on body armor and start loading mags with an AR propped against the wall? Read the last article I posted.
Nothing says he was wearing the ski mask. It says the mask was "recovered at the scene". It's a Publix in March. The thing could've fallen of a clearance rack, for all we know.

But even if he was wearing it, there's no law I'm aware of that says you can't carry guns with a mask on at the same time. If there was, we'd be having a hard time with covid.

Nothing says he was wearing the ski mask. It says the mask was "recovered at the scene". It's a Publix in March. The thing could've fallen of a clearance rack, for all we know.

But even if he was wearing it, there's no law I'm aware of that says you can't carry guns with a mask on at the same time. If there was, we'd be having a hard time with covid.

Should the cop have waited for him to start shooting?

Should the cop have waited for him to start shooting?
No, but he shouldn't have been arrested and charged, either.

The article says the guy complied with officer instructions. There's a solution here that doesn't ruin his name for the rest of his life, even if they can't prove intent to commit a felony.

I don't see where they have reasonable grounds to arrest and charge him. Everything he did was perfectly legal. Your stance is a subjective one, which shouldn't have any place in law. From a legal perspective, this looks like arresting and charging any person carrying a gun, based solely on the fact that they were carrying a gun.

I don't know if these retards are a set up from the left, or there are that many nut coming out off the wood work.

Back
Top Bottom