Breaking: Glock Carbine Confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Eh. Looks pretty much like any other AR-15. Seems a strange move to jump into that market.

This week you may have seen a pair of photographs of an AR-15 pattern carbine in FDE shared around the Internet. What set this carbine apart, however, was the intriguing markings on the lower receiver. There have been rumours of a Glock carbine for a number of years but the photos that recently surfaced are our first good look at it.

The rifle is marked the GR-115F and has the characteristic Glock logo. According to the first sources that leaked the photos, it is liked to an unspecified UK military requirement. The requirement is possibly linked to the UK’s current program to adopt a new AR-patterned rifle for the recently raised Ranger Regiments in place of the UK’s standard issue SA80/L85 bullpup rifles.

7B0FB8A2-5867-4C5E-B677-3592C65BEFF9.jpeg

Breaking news! The pictures posted 4 days ago are real.
"GLOCK is always in development of future products and technologies through the pursuit of perfection. The image shared is of a product developed for select solicitations and it is not available for the general market at this time."

Basically real, but vaporware

"GLOCK is always in development of future products and technologies through the pursuit of perfection. The image shared is of a product developed for select solicitations and it is not available for the general market at this time."

Glock got on this quick. It’s kind of lame how they always make these comments. I think they did something similar on a dude who customized a Lego Glock.

And really like, why??? They aren’t likely making any of it, why pretend it’s not just a Aero Precision with “Glock” on the side.

I like my Glocks, but what a damn joke…. This ISN’T the carbine anyone has been asking for.

And really like, why??? They aren’t likely making any of it, why pretend it’s not just a Aero Precision with “Glock” on the side.

I like my Glocks, but what a damn joke…. This ISN’T the carbine anyone has been asking for.

It's stupid by them but the whole industry sucks with this hype garbage etc. It's why I typically dont pay attention to the noise until something is real and actually getting sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom