BREAKING: FPC Wins “Assault Weapon” Lawsuit in Historic Victory for Second Amendment Rights

dans

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I saw this on sfgate.com and I thought “it was quick since the en Blanc hearing hadn’t started yet. Did they already release a decision before the hearing?”

Then I read the article and it was about the 3 judge appeal from ages ago. Nothing new here.

when cases are appealed one of the parties will often ask for an injunction while the appeal continues. CA asked in this case. It just means the law is still in effect while the appeal is heard

dans

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
when cases are appealed one of the parties will often ask for an injunction while the appeal continues. CA asked in this case. It just means the law is still in effect while the appeal is heard

So what’s your point?

Mine was that the MSM put out a story that was a day late and a dollar short. The 3-judge ruling was ages ago and the en banc hearing was today.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So what’s your point?

Mine was that the MSM put out a story that was a day late and a dollar short. The 3-judge ruling was ages ago and the en banc hearing was today.

the en banc today was Duncan which is a magazine limit case. The case above is assault weapon aka Miller. You are mixing up the cases. There are 3 or 4 other cases in the district court and 9th circuit court too

Top Bottom