Breaking: FLIR Discontinues All Civilian Sales

mikeyp

NES Member

1579372875414.png

According to an anonymous source that spoke to the BurstReview YouTube channel, FLIR will discontinue civilian sales of optics this Monday, January 20th.

According to BurstReview’s sources, FLIR’s board of directors and shareholders are anti-hunting and believe that only military and law enforcement should have access to thermal optics. This source also stated that FLIR allegedly laid off everyone in their civilian and hunting sales departments.

The sources stated this was further supported by recent events surrounding Armasight. Allegedly following FLIR’s acquisition of Armasight, they laid off all hunting prostaff and instructed social media personnel to never show any kill shots going forward.

This is very interesting news, and could turn the market against FLIR. Especially given rising tensions between civilians and militarized police that are seen as overstepping their authority.

But this is all hearsay until the alleged reveal date of Monday the 20th. Be sure to stay tuned for the latest information on this and other stories coming out of SHOT Show 2020.

FLIR was contacted and given 48 hours to respond before the publication of this article. If we receive a response the article will be updated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgD6_mijqUw&feature=emb_logo

f*** em. Plenty of other companies have the same tech for less money and no virtue signaling

FLIR: “We’re anti hunting so F off civilians. No joy for you.”

Also FLIR: “Use the best tech we have to hunt humans. Go ahead it’s fun.”

Night vision is next get some now, even the Gen 1 stuff is still better than nothing.
Yeah, and I've been reading stuff about the FBI confiscating NV stuff that's higher than Gen 2, so I think that's something everyone may want to be looking into getting. Always buy what they don't want you to have is my rule of thumb.

Yeah, and I've been reading stuff about the FBI confiscating NV stuff that's higher than Gen 2, so I think that's something everyone may want to be looking into getting. Always buy what they don't want you to have is my rule of thumb.

Where when why and how? There’s absolutely nothing illegal about any NOD’s out there, doesn’t matter what Gen it is.

Where when why and how? There’s absolutely nothing illegal about any NOD’s out there, doesn’t matter what Gen it is.
I haven't heard about the FBI and NV but it wouldn't surprise me since there are politicians that want body armor banned. Government does seem intent on limiting our ability to fight back as they are ramping up infringements upon us.

What about if you just love nature and want to watch the cute little bunnies at night? Why do they assume I want to hunt with it. Does not a bird watcher watch birds with out killing, does not a train spotter buy anoraks without the need to go to the Antarctic.

I'm offended.

I haven't heard about the FBI and NV but it wouldn't surprise me since there are politicians that want body armor banned. Government does seem intent on limiting our ability to fight back as they are ramping up infringements upon us.

I don’t disagree, but I’m asking for specifics from the guy that posted it because it sounds like BS.

View attachment 325422

According to an anonymous source that spoke to the BurstReview YouTube channel, FLIR will discontinue civilian sales of optics this Monday, January 20th.

According to BurstReview’s sources, FLIR’s board of directors and shareholders are anti-hunting and believe that only military and law enforcement should have access to thermal optics. This source also stated that FLIR allegedly laid off everyone in their civilian and hunting sales departments.

The sources stated this was further supported by recent events surrounding Armasight. Allegedly following FLIR’s acquisition of Armasight, they laid off all hunting prostaff and instructed social media personnel to never show any kill shots going forward.

This is very interesting news, and could turn the market against FLIR. Especially given rising tensions between civilians and militarized police that are seen as overstepping their authority.

But this is all hearsay until the alleged reveal date of Monday the 20th. Be sure to stay tuned for the latest information on this and other stories coming out of SHOT Show 2020.

FLIR was contacted and given 48 hours to respond before the publication of this article. If we receive a response the article will be updated.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgD6_mijqUw&feature=emb_logo

im always asking myself Why do people GAF when a private company decides who they will cell to.
I think they crunched the numbers and said "aint mak'n Enuff" with the civi's.
Now what I would expect to see is the next thermal scope maker do is anounce how thier optics make night hunting safer and more humane.?
WTF do I know.

Thanks for posting. I’ve never heard of this site but it reads like an infowars-esque page.

It doesn't say anything about confiscating NOD’s from civilians or their being outlawed, Gen 2+ or otherwise.

It does talk about the Feds possibly needing more NOD’s than they have for alleged state emergencies and ‘acquiring’ them from distributors by applying imminent domain BS and helping themselves if it’s needed.

Again, not familiar with this website, others may be and can chime in whether it’s fairly accurate and even keeled or just another tinfoiler haven. 🤷‍♂️

Lol. What's the DIY hack for building your own FLIR...?
My guess is it has something to do with 9v batteries, CRT screens and aluminum soda pop cans...

Lol. What's the DIY hack for building your own FLIR...?
My guess is it has something to do with 9v batteries, CRT screens and aluminum soda pop cans...

I thought it was dousing them in gasoline, waiting til they’re about 50-60yards out and then lighting them up with an incendiary round, then follow smoke and flames through the trees.

[rofl2]
"This indicates the FBI has an emergency effort under way to acquire large numbers of night vision devices in anticipation of some urgent event which will take place at night (possibly another FBI false flag operation like Oklahoma City or the 1993 attempted World Trade Center bombing which was entirely masterminded by the FBI). "

I thought it was dousing them in gasoline, waiting til they’re about 50-60yards out and then lighting them up with an incendiary round, then follow smoke and flames through the trees.

I made a "flaming arrow" once... once.
Lawrence hasn't been the same since...

I’m shocked! Shocked I tell you! 😂😂

That was nothin'
Best was a rocket motor on an arrow that was ignited on release from my bow. It is still in low orbit... or sticking in someone's roof shingles.
I loved my 30's...

Ordering my IFF patches, with overnight shipping for Monday...
I was thinking of having a custom patch made up: "CASH REWARD IF NOT SHOT!"
ppl9002-a01.jpg
iu

Last edited:
as for flir/thermal imaging its a novelty.......its got lots of limitations

doesnt "see" thru a pane of glass for example so you cant "drive" a car with it.....it just presents a solid pane of glass

there are all sorts of other challenges.

There's a reason why .mil is still using gen 3 ir stuff....just moving to WP from green

Ya it’s no easy task driving with NOD’s on either. lol It’s like driving while looking thru a tv camera.

We had to qual wearing NOD’s on our motorcycles to pass and get licensed to our standard. Guy I knew was riding one time overseas and couldn't make out the bomb crater in front of him, right over the edge and into the pit face first over the handlebars, drove the NOD’s (PVS7B’s) into his face so hard they had to be surgically removed from under his skin.

Back
Top Bottom