• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING: Concealed Carry Holder Saves Elderly Man from Beating in Kroger Parking Lot

unfortunately the old man was being beaten by his nephew, intervening in this situation can get the tables turned on you when they all start lying about what you did. domestics are the worst situation to interject yourself in.

unfortunately the old man was being beaten by his nephew, intervening in this situation can get the tables turned on you when they all start lying about what you did. domestics are the worst situation to interject yourself in.

On that we agree. Family violence situations can easily go south on the interventionist and both parties can turn on you or the victim will refuse to press charges. Most cops probably hate to respond to any type of family violence calls most of all.

Apparently moms had a representative onsite to ignore the beat-down and scream 'there's a man with a GUN!'

On that we agree. Family violence situations can easily go south on the interventionist and both parties can turn on you or the victim will refuse to press charges. Most cops probably hate to respond to any type of family violence calls most of all.
When I was an LEO many moons ago...we never went to a domestic situation solo if it could be helped. Besides the danger part of the situation, it wasn't unusual for a couple that a few weeks before were beating each other up would turn on the solo cop, and call his or her story wrong. Two cop witnesses went a long way getting things straightened out

I TOTALLY misread that title. I though someone found Eric Holder concealed carrying! [rofl]

Am I the only one who sees this as an anti Moms parody piece?

How do the "police" know so much about the incident when everyone had left before they got there?

The "article" is posted on a website used to post "amateur news" and attributed to "Mark :amateur photo" and while it is recorded as a "news broadcast" it is not attributed to a news organization (again.. the entire video including the news voiceover was done by "Mark".)

THe incident purports to have taken place in Little Rock Arkansas but is posted on some local Missouri TV station website and cannot be found on any Arkansas news organization website? (Go ahead .. look for it)

LMAO.

It's a good thing he read the situation correctly. I can visualize a bunch of these where something could go horribly wrong, too. When Darius Arbabi was still around (may he rest in peace) he told me of a pretty epic one. It was an incident where a big guy and a small woman were engaged in some kind of fight, and the woman was screaming for help, etc, but after the dustup died down, the reality was that the woman was the aggressor and she was trying to stab the guy with a small utility knife that was not very visible, it just looked like she was bashing her fist on the "big guys" chest trying to defend herself. 3rd party domestic situations blow chunks unless it's pretty incontrovertible who the aggressor really is.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom