**BREAKING** Collierville TN Shooting

Flipping through my copy of the media playbook, but it from Monday and is 13 editions out-of-date…

Are “Chinese guys” considered “white” for reporting purposes?

I know for college admission they are not “minority” enough, but they are minority if victims…how are they classified when they are the perp?

They're only considered white if its covid related.
Authorities are investigating the shooting as a possible workplace violence incident. Kroger company officials did not immediately respond to ABC News questions about the suspected shooter's employment status.

They'll paint it as a covid death. And an anti-vaxx, anti-mask gun toting nut job who lost his job because he wouldn't comply with Kroger's vaxx and mask policy.

As far as demographics go, Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race. When asked about race your options will be something like white, black, Asian, Native American, other. The next question will be are you Hispanic? Yes or no. So if you’re from Latin America you’re white hispanic, black Hispanic, etc as far as data collection on cultural background is concerned. If you’re Pakistani, you’re technically Asian

I guess that's why I never seen a Chinese person get fired.One thing about getting shot by a Chinese person,an hour later you want to get shot again.

Back
Top Bottom