• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

BREAKING: attack at Bastille Day celebrations

Let's not be too quick to judge who might be behind this, and what their motivations might be. Given all the social injustice in the world, this attack, if it is an attack, could be perpetrated by any of the myriad of disadvantaged ethnic groups. It's only natural for them to lash out when they are in such dire straits, and we can all carry some of the guilt for not being better world citizens and helping those who need it before they crack under the weight of so much oppression.

Sarcasm, of course. Did I miss much of the 'progressive' bullsh!t? I can't effing believe the crap that has come out of B Hussein's mouth when tragedies like this occur. Those poor people- and with better vigilance perhaps this could have been prevented. Frankly I'm surprised a similar event did not happen here on Independence Day. Glad it didn't, but I imagine the reason was luck, not adequate security. And when I say adequate security, I don't mean turning inward to spy on Joe Sixpack. Isreal would have been drowned in a tidal wave of blood if it had not cast aside political correctness and 'progressive' policy in favor of security that works.

Im surprised they didn't fill the truck with explosives.

Seems like they attacked during a fireworks show, I'm kind of surprised they started with the truck as I would think the fireworks would cover some gunfire. Either way thoughts and prayers, imagine how many kids were out there just enjoying the night watching fireworks and then this happens.

58085191.jpg

Another method ISIS put forth in their magazine years ago. They even suggested welding spikes on the truck to make it deadlier. I'm really wondering if these people are slow workers or slow readers.

The gun stopped the truck. Thanks God for guns!

attachment.php

When Barry is done scrubbing this one, it will be just another workplace violence, and truck drivers in France do need more benefits and some respect.

Police shot and killed the driver, who drove at high speed for over 100 meters (yards) along the famed Promenade des Anglais seafront before hitting the mass of spectators, regional sub-prefect Sebastien Humbert told France Info radio.
Broadcaster i-Tele quoted the prosecutor's office as saying the preliminary death toll was 60. Local lawmaker Eric Ciotti told France Info radio more probably had died. Other officials put the number of wounded at at least 100 and possibly more.
Humbert described it as a clear criminal attack, although the driver was not yet identified. Residents of the Mediterranean city close to the Italian border were advised to stay indoors. There was no sign of any other attack.

Attachments

• kam.jpg
    kam.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 540
73 dead and over 100 wounded is the current report. Also that the truck was filled with explosives. Driver is dead and there's a possible accomplice on the loose.

Must have been those radical Hindus and their assault vehicles. Should be interesting seeing how the left tried to spin this.

73 dead and over 100 wounded is the current report. Also that the truck was filled with explosives. Driver is dead and there's a possible accomplice on the loose.

So, the terrorist was shot first before detonating the explosives? If so, it sounds like that man with a gun saved thousands.

Must have been those radical Hindus and their assault vehicles. Should be interesting seeing how the left tried to spin this.

A hard-working Syrian refugee recently employed by a fireworks firm in the French coast as a truck driver, lost control of his firework-laden truck, accidentally killing several French nationals.

Greta talking about how people should be able to stop these attacks by reporting suspicious behavior. In Boston, someone should have noticed and said "Nobody needs more than one pressure cooker". If someone rents a truck you should ask if they plan to fill it with grenades and C4.

Tomorrow morning, "no explosives". Tomorrow afternoon, "no accomplice, acted alone, searching for a motive..."

Greta talking about how people should be able to stop these attacks by reporting suspicious behavior. In Boston, someone should have noticed and said "Nobody needs more than one pressure cooker". If someone rents a truck you should ask if they plan to fill it with grenades and C4.

Good to know... if I see a truck suddenly coming at me with no intent of stopping or turning away, I'm going to report it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure if this is related or not, but there's also report of the Eiffel Tower on fire.

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexisthiebaut/status/753710743753752576

That looks beside the tower to me, can't tell what's burning though.

Back
Top Bottom