Breaking: ATF has sized some of Larry Vickers' collection

Sendra Corp XM15E2 Machinegun?
Actually down the page are like 100+ "machineguns" so do they just call everything a machine gun ?

THey've had his stuff for 6 weeks and still it's Unknown Unknown???? Can they not read the stampings on the firearms????

Seems odd that Vickers hasn't said anything about this.

Maybe he lost his liberry cahhd.

Sendra Corp XM15E2 Machinegun?
Actually down the page are like 100+ "machineguns" so do they just call everything a machine gun ?
The Sendra Corp XM15E2 is a M16, calling it a MG is appropriate.

Those 100+ are Larry's collection...
THey've had his stuff for 6 weeks and still it's Unknown Unknown???? Can they not read the stampings on the firearms????

Seems odd that Vickers hasn't said anything about this.

Maybe he lost his liberry cahhd.

Larry's collection includes a lot of actual machine guns. Many imported. Some might not have stampings they can read easily. (That is, not in English)

The Sendra Corp XM15E2 is a M16, calling it a MG is appropriate.

Those 100+ are Larry's collection...

Larry's collection includes a lot of actual machine guns. Many imported. Some might not have stampings they can read easily. (That is, not in English)
That is crazy..
So this is many millions seized?

This is tragic.

We trained with him up in Deerfield and he was due to return for more classes.

Then he announced his illness.

He wrote books on all sorts of exotic machine guns so he must have lots of cool stuff.

Way to go ATF - kick a man while he's down.

Good Luck, Larry!

Usually they just kill in the dead of night. Dog first for practice.
Hi FB was updated just 2 days ago.

No mention of these troubles.

I heard he made unrelated posts today.

One of my people says they took stuff but he is not in custody.

Last edited:
This could be the biggest thing to ever happen to Larry Vickers!

He's trending on the internet.

People who never heard of him will be hearing from him.

Now, it will be even more difficult to book his classes!

Any dealer out there who does not have his books in order should expect a friendly visit from the ATF.

They know who you are and they are coming for you!

One would think that something that important would be handled well in advance and at a minimum, a timely manner.

I understand he has health issues. All I can ascertain having not gone through chemo, is that if I were in that situation I would transfer my collection to a qualified individual for safe keeping with me being incapacitated being a possibility.

Arm chair quarterback here of course.

One would think that something that important would be handled well in advance and at a minimum, a timely manner.

I understand he has health issues. All I can ascertain having not gone through chemo, is that if I were in that situation I would transfer my collection to a qualified individual for safe keeping with me being incapacitated being a possibility.

Arm chair quarterback here of course.
FFL's can renew within 90 days of expiration.

I'd imagine that even if a person is hospitalized - summoning a lawyer to help process this would be possible.

Especially considering what is at stake.

Even in Massachusetts, there are lawyers who specialize in that sort of thing.

Wonder why he was targeted?

Remember it was Al Capone who was only ever charged with Tax Evasion.

We all can learn from this to keep our affairs in order.

Who knows the details of Larry's case at this point, however.

FFL's can renew within 90 days of expiration.

I'd imagine that even if a person is hospitalized - summoning a lawyer to help process this would be possible.

Especially considering what is at stake.

Even in Massachusetts, there are lawyers who specialize in that sort of thing.

Wonder why he was targeted?

Remember it was Al Capone who was only ever charged with Tax Evasion.

We all can learn from this to keep our affairs in order.

Who knows the details of Larry's case at this point, however.
I've got one ot two buddies I'd wholly trust to give a general power of attorney to for such things. Were not talking about a tea pot collection here.

From that reddit thread, it sounds like he was planning on giving up the SOT, maybe he didn't have time to sell off everything? Maybe the cancer/treatments hit harder/faster than anticipated?

From that reddit thread, it sounds like he was planning on giving up the SOT, maybe he didn't have time to sell off everything? Maybe the cancer/treatments hit harder/faster than anticipated?
still not an excuse for a legitimized .gov robbery of private citizens of their private property. whole system is made up with no rules that make any actual sense.
he indeed may be too sick to worry about those matters now, but, as a precedent - it is extremely disgusting, the .gov goons at its best, with so called democracy to continue its descent into the tyranny.

Back
Top Bottom