• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Breaking: ATF has sized some of Larry Vickers' collection

still not an excuse for a legitimized .gov robbery of private citizens of their private property. whole system is made up with no rules that make any actual sense.
he indeed may be too sick to worry about those matters now, but, as a precedent - it is extremely disgusting, the .gov goons at its best, with so called democracy to continue its descent into the tyranny.
Oh, I'm not excusing it - simply guessing at why his SOT expired. Hell, I'm completely on the "every law's an infringement" train, but that's neither here nor there.

but that's neither here nor there.
bed bath and beyond, beyond beyond, way beyond beyond. :)

i also can`t say anything about how in last 20 years it became possible for federal agents to incarcerate people without a court order, seize assets without any legit reason or warrant other than their own decrees signed by their own actuaris, and overall act bypassing any existing laws and regulations.
it just became the norm and no one seems to be able to overturn it now.

I was hoping for a Group Buy, then I noticed the disclaimer at the bottom of each page;

"The property listed above is NOT for sale. The ATF does not sell forfeited property and the ATF does not have information on property for sale."

I guess they must send it directly to the Taliban, well except the AR-15's, they're just too dangerous.

This is a shit show, I'm very curious how this went down though. My guess is one of the cops was getting rapped for something else.

"Oh noes people are abusing the demo letter system, lets all shit our pants like its vx poison gas. " ATF gonna ATF obvs. /groan.

There is an interesting thread on Arfcom about this.

Allegedly, the ATF is seizing AK-12 kits/builds from purchasers and informing them they may face charges for violating the sanctions against Russia.

Wow:

"In addition to the indictment, Larry Vickers pleaded guilty yesterday to participating in the conspiracy to import and obtain machineguns and other restricted firearms and admitted that he received some of the imported machineguns and other weapons. As detailed in his plea agreement, Vickers kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons in his personal collection and transferred other machineguns and restricted weapons to other FFLs and third parties. Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.

Vickers faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate federal law regulating firearms and a maximum of 20 years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act. U.S. District Judge Julie R. Rubin has not yet scheduled sentencing for Vickers."

Wow:

"In addition to the indictment, Larry Vickers pleaded guilty yesterday to participating in the conspiracy to import and obtain machineguns and other restricted firearms and admitted that he received some of the imported machineguns and other weapons. As detailed in his plea agreement, Vickers kept some of the machineguns and other restricted weapons in his personal collection and transferred other machineguns and restricted weapons to other FFLs and third parties. Vickers also pleaded guilty to a conspiracy to violate U.S. sanctions against a foreign firearms manufacturer between July 2014 and March 2021, in the Southern District of Florida.

Vickers faces a maximum sentence of five years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate federal law regulating firearms and a maximum of 20 years in federal prison for conspiracy to violate the International Emergency Economic Powers Act. U.S. District Judge Julie R. Rubin has not yet scheduled sentencing for Vickers."
Who knows if he'll actually get jail time.

Here is the question...

Will he become a "PP" - Prohibited Person?

Meaning he'll lose his right to own guns???

Pleading guilty means you are a PP no? It's not about jail time just about the crime right?

Indicted & Pleaded GUILTY: Larry Vickers Faces 25 Years in Federal Prison.​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&si=WtOieglOs6oAMCf3&v=_1zrit4D57c&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0GobUA3RVaJ_ZSKEiJdD27ykn51La6RSlw3MyJwdO7NrJMKSPnpddxzHA

He's running a class in November.

Being under indictment of found guilty makes me think that Larry can not handle guns.

The ATF wants to go after Trump for touching a Trump Glock at a gun show.

I can't image Larry retaining his gun rights after this.

This is a shit show, I'm very curious how this went down though. My guess is one of the cops was getting rapped for something else.

"Oh noes people are abusing the demo letter system, lets all shit our pants like its vx poison gas. " ATF gonna ATF obvs. /groan.
Remind me again, just how many crimes have been committed using privately and lawfully possessed, fully automatic firearms, since around 1934?

IMO, Vickers, for better or worse, got too big for his britches.

He was riding the gray line for awhile and strayed well into the black and got nabbed. Dude was hanging out with gazillions of various local and fed LE so obviously word would get out eventually.

Getting letters from fricken Coats, NC(pop 2200) and Ray, ND(pop 740) to demo MGs was just asking for someone to take him away.

Sucks as the NFA is bullshit and Vickers at least put up informative stuff about these weapons, but he FAFO.

It's exponential in the last few years since them giggle switches started showing up

I think by giggle switch you mean the various gadgets, techniques or shoestrings people sometimes use to make full autos, none of those cases involve lawfully possessed full autos used in commission of a crime.

BTW, I think it's absurd what ATF tries to call a machine gun, but that's a different debate.

He should not plead guilty. This is a perfect case to challenge the machine gun ban after Bruen.
Larry does not want to die in prison.

I bet if he cooperates, turns everything over, and agrees to become a PP - the courts will be kind and let him off without prison.

Back
Top Bottom